• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Phone Interview help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I FedEx'd my stuff to CMH on 5/16. I heard nothing from the company until 6/26, when I got the e-mail for the phone interview. I have no LORs.

I got the app accepted email April 21. One internal LOR. Nothing more until July 10th email to set up a phone interview in August. I gave a range of dates based on my work schedule, and it was set on August 20. I look forward to the opportunity and want to be prepared. Thanks for the info on the earlier post.

for those keeping track, and have lost hope. I had my application accepted LAST OCTOBER, and just got confirmation for the phone interview in August this year. Been about 9-10 months coming, so if anybody is like me and been waiting awhile, don't give up that studying quite yet! For those wondering, application accepted October 2007, one internal rec, 3000TT, 2600 Jet, 700 Jet PIC, Company Flight Instructor and IOE Trainer.

ERfly -- have you heard anything yet ?? I've been waiting too and wonder how long it's taking most people.

ERfly -- have you heard anything yet ?? I've been waiting too and wonder how long it's taking most people.

Nothing yet, on my end. Wednesday will be 2 weeks exactly. I expect to hear something after that time. My fingers are crossed. With the impending doom of my current company, I'm hoping for the very best as NJA is where I want to be.

Haven't heard anything since phone interview 6/18, going on 5 weeks. I was told I would hear back either way...

Same boat here. 6/17, Nada.

What did Tom Petty say? "the waiting is the hardest part...." He wasn't kidding.

Latest resources

Back