Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wings of america

wings of america
I made a list, do you want to help and add more questions!

i will have my Phone interview soon help me!!!!!!
1.- What do you know about NJ?
2.-What makes you different/a better candidate than others for the job?
3.-Tell me about yourself and why you want to fly with NetJets
4.-How would your peers describe you/ your character?
5.-what would you change about yourself 6.-what would do you think is your worst attribute
7.-What would your friends and colleagues say about you if asked?
8.-What makes you different/a better candidate than others for the job?
9.-What was the most stressful day you've ever had at work ?
10.- What did you do on that day to handle the situation?
11.- Have you ever been in an uncomfortable situation at work where you had to report a coworker for wrongdoing to your superiors? Why and how did you handle it?
12.-. Give me an example of a time you received excellent customer service?
13.-Tell me how you define "elite service"
14.-what's my philosophy of it
15.-How far would I go to achieve it
16.-Where do you want to go with your career?
17.-.-Name as many one word adjectives you can think of that encompass what a NetJets pilot should be
18.-In your own words, what is the role of a NetJets pilot?
19.-What would you expect as an owner?
20.-How would you handle PAX that were upset because of MX and WX delays? Upset about a bad business meeting?
21.-How do I deal with an angry, abusive customer?
22.-Let's say that the owner comes on board in a really lousy mood and starts blaming you for things. How would you handle it?
23.-How would you handle customer service someone is not happy about a situation?
24.-I was also asked about my customer service experience from a previous, non-aviation job.
25.-You are on a flight and someone vomits and the owners want you to come back and take care of it. What do you do?
24.- next

Advise for anyone doing the phone interview as well as the in person interview. Think about your airline experiences and how awful they are. We are all about safety and customer service.. Actually someone on our website said "customer care".. I think that is more appropriate.

I have a phone interview coming up. Anyone had a phone interview, then a in person interview? How long was in between phone and inperson. Thanks

A friend of mine had a phone interview a couple of months ago and he told me they aren't going to do them anymore. Are they starting up again?

Phone Interview

Phone interviews are still active, I had a friend just complete his a week ago. They said they will stay in touch if there is to be a personal interview. He has to wait 2-3 weeks till they call...if they call...

Phone interviews are still active, I had a friend just complete his a week ago. They said they will stay in touch if there is to be a personal interview. He has to wait 2-3 weeks till they call...if they call...

I can vouch for this. I had one last week. She said she'd e-mail me in about 2 to 3 weeks with a decision one way or another if they were going to pursue an interview in CMH.

I can vouch for this. I had one last week. She said she'd e-mail me in about 2 to 3 weeks with a decision one way or another if they were going to pursue an interview in CMH.

Just curious, how long after you applied did you get the notification about the phone interview? Did you have any LORs?

Just curious, how long after you applied did you get the notification about the phone interview? Did you have any LORs?

I FedEx'd my stuff to CMH on 5/16. I heard nothing from the company until 6/26, when I got the e-mail for the phone interview. I have no LORs.

Latest resources

Back