Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets "newhire to captain" timeframe??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can add about 8,000 in per diem pay that you will not spend (216 * $40 on the 18 day). Food is more than plentiful and free. I gained 10 pounds the first year hear. Damn those free freshly baked cookies....

You can also make OT, Holiday, After midnight, Extended days.

Don't forget to fully fund your 401K for a company match of $7,750 or $10,000 (If your doing the after 50 catch up)

Family of four to Hawaii free on freebe pts.

A couple hundred in Atlantic, Denver, etc bucks

If your going to add all that in you might as well ad in our healthcare too. The company pays between 35 and 30 grand a year per person. But you can take into account what we DON'T have to pay per month as opposed to many other places.

Add company paid loss of licence insurance, life insurance, free uniforms (plus a yearly allowence to replace worn articles), dental insurance, vision insurance, a 401k match .50 cents on the dollar up to the federal yearly max, hotel and airline points.......

Did I mention you can move every 30 days and not have to worry about commuting (if live near one of the 100 domiciles)?

I'm still asking myself, "what's the catch?"

you mean 1.5% vs. 1.95% for an ALPA carrier? And the fact that this union seems to be making our lives better. I do admit...... I don't get the magazine anymore.

Like a I told another pilot who wanted to come to NJA but won't now because of the up grade time.....

"Too bad you didn't sign on during the 1998-2001 or 2005-2007 period where all you had to do was fog a mirror and agree to report to one of the gateway/domiciles"

Guess things have changed.

Our hiring practices need much to be desired as well. I wish a few of my friend were able to sign on here. They are happy at other fractionals though.

"Too bad you didn't sign on during the 1998-2001 or 2005-2007 period where all you had to do was fog a mirror and agree to report to one of the gateway/domiciles"

Not really true... I had several friends shot down during the 05-07 period. There was a lot more to it than "fogging a mirror," at least in the latter period.

Latest resources

Back