NetJets Newhire Class -EXCEL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jato

Well, I WOULD tack this message onto the end of my last post called "The Time has Come, NetJets Class Date".....HOWEVER.....Somehow that post got deleted from the board......mmmmm...wonder why ?????

Anyway, for those of you keeping track or just wondering, I will be in the EXCEL (and yes, I capitalized that...mmm), indoc starting on 17th. Simulator in Toledo on June 7th.

Once again, thanks to ALL who helped out in this process, drop by during indoc and find me (and I am being serious about that) and we will go have a beer.

Jato

FracCapt said:
That's got to be the biggest downfall to flying the Excel.
Who are you kidding, I would swap a CMH recurrent for a TOL any day. :D

I think they finally added rudder bias to the XL sim in TOL, but I think it has the UNS FMS instead of our Honeywell FMZ. If so, you'll come back to CMH for a few hours of FMS class to learn the FMZ.

Good to hear jato. You'll like the Excel. Great airplane and a great group of guys flying them.

Nope, I will be out of DEN

Oh...and I personally did not delete any posts, I think someone else talked to a moderator and got it deleted..........

NJA Capt said:
Who are you kidding, I would swap a CMH recurrent for a TOL any day. :D

Anything past about 35N is just too far up there for me....I get cold just thinking about visiting places like that in the summer.. :D

So are they setting up domiciles in those cities? Does everyone have to move? Are they going to pay for the moves? Commuting has got to be a bitch when you can't jumpseat.

Welcome to NJA

JATO
My company recurrent was just changed, I will be there from 22nd this month through 28th. If you haven't fond Easton by then I will show you, A large Sam Adams will do me fine well maybe 2 or 3, na I will just let ya know when to stop bringing them.

Check Your PM's

Last edited:
Stingray,

I saw you were leaving the Ultra fleet! Thats too bad, cause a couple more tours with me and I would have you trained....hahaha

I hope you enjoy that APU. Save me a seat in that bird!

gump

Latest resources

Back