NetJets Management

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hog,

Me just little peon throttle-pusher. Don't have an invite to the meeting but sure would like to be the fly on the wall. Management promises a full run-down afterward. I'm hearing Thursday or Friday. I doubt it will take very long for the spin to hit the board.

Do you remember Magnum's little voice? Mine is screaming right about now but I won't know until next year whether it's right....

Jet Fuel,

"Making that many more seats available earlier on isn't going to dissappoint 2300 plus pilots over at NJA."

With apologies to Jay Leno, that would fall under the "duh" category. LOL

Humor, dude, humor.

gutshotdraw said:
Hog,

Me just little peon throttle-pusher. Don't have an invite to the meeting but sure would like to be the fly on the wall. Management promises a full run-down afterward. I'm hearing Thursday or Friday. I doubt it will take very long for the spin to hit the board.

Gutshot...turn your pager on. I'm sure you've got the invite. Maybe once you get the record you can share with all of us. Be interesting to see the twist and turns RTS is going to give or if he'll just give it straight...ah ha...now RTS telling the truth...now thats FUNNY!

All NJI employees:
The NJA pilot union, local 1108 has reached a tentative agreement for their contract with NJA.
The details of the agreement will be published early next week. The agreement provides for NJI to remain a separate company and to not be unionized. As a result of this agreement the only change that will occur is that a small percentage of NJA pilots will be allowed to transfer to NJI and work under NJI work rules and standards.
Mr. Santulli will be coming to our offices next week to further explain the details of the agreement as it pertains to NJI and to answer any questions.
For those of you offsite, we will make a record of his message and communicate it promptly to everyone.
While there may be some speculation and rumor about this TA and how it pertains to NJI, we want you to have the facts and will get them to you as quickly as possible.
As always, please continue to conduct yourselves with discretion and professionalism.

Thank you,

Joe Murphy
President NetJets International
Bill Noe
Vice President of Operations

gutshotdraw said:
Jet Fuel,

"Making that many more seats available earlier on isn't going to dissappoint 2300 plus pilots over at NJA."

With apologies to Jay Leno, that would fall under the "duh" category. LOL

Humor, dude, humor.

Funny! Don't quit your day job.

Hmmm ... a 'small percentage' ...

like one third of the Captains and half the FO's? ... the spin begins ...

Latest resources

Back