NetJets June 6/7 & 7/8 interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed 6/13 & 14

Projected offerings were briefed to us pretty much exactly as jrav8tor laid out. I was offered CMH Excel Jul 17. I'm pumped!

Congrats Gwadwerc! I start on the 10th, I am sure I will see you there. When's your sim training start and where?

NJA overtime

NOt much scheduled overtime but plenty of "hourly overtime" in other words, scheduling screws up, or you just plain run over the 12 hours of our normal work day.

We are limited to 3 days of voluntary overtime per quarter. The just had a big offering this weekend for all positions and all fleets because of the LAS shootout. Glad I went off duty as we were told to expect 200 of our planes at LAS. this weekend...what a ZOO :nuts:

Just Peachy said:
NOt much scheduled overtime but plenty of "hourly overtime" in other words, scheduling screws up, or you just plain run over the 12 hours of our normal work day.
I get lots of day one, before-8am OT, sometimes while I'm asleep at home. And it often runs over into 12+ hours. Day one is usually a money-maker for me. :D

We are limited to 3 days of voluntary overtime per quarter.
That would be 3 extended days/quarter, and that only applies to the 7-7 schedule.

Congrats and New Info

I interviewed 6/27-28 and was called 6/29. Talked to Linda today and was offered the G200/DFW for a 7/10 class date. It was a bid position that had been turned back. I really wanted it but can't do anything until the end of August. I could not get anything I wanted on 8/28 so I took a 800XP/LAX on 9/18. Good luck to everyone and see you out there.

E170Driver said:
I interviewed 6/27-28 and was called 6/29. Talked to Linda today and was offered the G200/DFW for a 7/10 class date. It was a bid position that had been turned back. I really wanted it but can't do anything until the end of August. I could not get anything I wanted on 8/28 so I took a 800XP/LAX on 9/18. Good luck to everyone and see you out there.

Great job!!!! Just to clarify, did they offer you the XP or the XPC (Collins Equip)?

E170Driver said:
Thanks. Don't know, did not know they were different! Just offered the 800XP. Guess it really doesn't matter.

800XPC uses the ProLine 21 system - all glass. Older 800XP uses Honeywell and is a mix of glass tubes and dials. For NJA there is no crossover - aircraft have separate pilots for each type. Regardless, it's a nice airplane if you exclude the limited baggage space for the pax.

Latest resources

Back