NetJets June 6/7 & 7/8 interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captgimp

Anyone interview on june 6/7 or 7/8? just curious what planes were offered and start dates, if known. thanks

Interviewed 6/6/06 (gotta love it!) and 6/7 and was offered either Excel or 800XPC. That was for CMH and was told LA people would be offered the Sovereign, but not sure what else. Heard one guy from my interview group was awarded the X, but I wasn't and I was first called. I have a feeling those offerings are very fluid when they call.

Dorkjet said:
Interviewed 6/6/06 (gotta love it!) and 6/7 and was offered either Excel or 800XPC. That was for CMH and was told LA people would be offered the Sovereign, but not sure what else. Heard one guy from my interview group was awarded the X, but I wasn't and I was first called. I have a feeling those offerings are very fluid when they call.

Good job! Sovereign wouldn't be too bad for the LA-based people despite the excess baggage space requiring a lot more lifting than normal (those Sovereigns can carry a lot of bags and the owners know it).

I have heard the Sovereign is a great aircraft to fly and that it climbs like a bat out of hel!... I hear the Primus Epic on the Sovereign is pretty capable and easy-to-use too.

I interviewed in may 9/10 and was offered the X. That was my only choice. I asked about the Falcon or g-200 and they said I would have to wait until third week in july for the g-200 but no Falcon at that time. I start Indoc june 19th. Didnt want to wait for the july class.

Hey guys,

Hope this helps. Interviewed on 6/7 and 6/8, called 6/9 and offered the job! I am super excited about joining NJA! The tour and interview was beyond my expectations and they were set high! Derinda and the whole gang are absolutely awesome! They made you feel it was their honor to be interviewing you. Just a great experience! I would have felt the same if I weren't hired.

Submitted Resume early Feb., App received 1 week later, App submitted 2 days later. Email app received next day. 3/3 email saying app is accepted wait for interview dates. Early May received email with interview dates in June for July class dates.

At interview Derinda informed us they were interviewing for July 10, 17, 31 class dates. A/C offered were: X, XL on 10th; XL 17th; XL, X, 800, G200 on 31st. I was offered all class dates and accepted the XL on 10th. Offered XL on 10th; XL on 17th; Ultra, Beechjet, XL, 800 on 31st.

So just as they tell you in the interview, NJA is a dynamic and fluid place. One must be willing to be flexible and adapt to change quickly. The aircraft offered were a little different from the day of the interview.

The interview atmosphere was relaxed and the best interview experience you will go through. Enjoy the tour and take the time to talk to as many people there about NJA. They were all excited about us being there! This place is a class act! Glad to be joining a great team!

Oh yeah: Wear shirt, tie, and jacket to first day. Dress for success. Everyone in my group wore a tie, and most everyone a jacket.

Best of Luck with the interview and hope to see ya on the line!

jrav8tor said:
Hey guys,

Hope this helps. Interviewed on 6/7 and 6/8, called 6/9 and offered the job! I am super excited about joining NJA! The tour and interview was beyond my expectations and they were set high! Derinda and the whole gang are absolutely awesome! They made you feel it was their honor to be interviewing you. Just a great experience! I would have felt the same if I weren't hired.

Submitted Resume early Feb., App received 1 week later, App submitted 2 days later. Email app received next day. 3/3 email saying app is accepted wait for interview dates. Early May received email with interview dates in June for July class dates.

At interview Derinda informed us they were interviewing for July 10, 17, 31 class dates. A/C offered were: X, XL on 10th; XL 17th; XL, X, 800, G200 on 31st. I was offered all class dates and accepted the XL on 10th. Offered XL on 10th; XL on 17th; Ultra, Beechjet, XL, 800 on 31st.

So just as they tell you in the interview, NJA is a dynamic and fluid place. One must be willing to be flexible and adapt to change quickly. The aircraft offered were a little different from the day of the interview.

The interview atmosphere was relaxed and the best interview experience you will go through. Enjoy the tour and take the time to talk to as many people there about NJA. They were all excited about us being there! This place is a class act! Glad to be joining a great team!

Oh yeah: Wear shirt, tie, and jacket to first day. Dress for success. Everyone in my group wore a tie, and most everyone a jacket.

Best of Luck with the interview and hope to see ya on the line!

Great job! Personally, I would have chosen the G200 date (more comfy up front) on the 31st but that's just me. I hear there is plenty of overtime on the XL and X if you want it (you will fly a lot regardless on those fleets)...

Yeah, I thought about the G200, but they mentioned they aren't hiring much in that a/c, so reserve will be longer. As well, they didn't offer it when they called with the offer. Personally, I wanted first available class date, so I the XL on the 10th. Got to sit in the XL too, nice bird.

Forgot to mention, the LAX people were getting either the X or Sovereign. Sat in Sovereign as well, really nice bird.......the cockpit size wasn't much different than the XL, but the avionics look like they were nice. Each pilot has a mouse to play with as well!

NetJets Classes

Captgimp,

Sorry it has taken so long for me to respond. I'm not sure about the class dates for the Sovereign in LA since I didn't want that domicile. She only offered me the Excel on 7/10 or the 800 on 7/31. Others in my class got a couple of other a/c to choose from, but not exactly sure the dates. All were between the 10th and 31st of July though. Things seem to be moving better down the pipeline now though. Good luck and pm me if you have any other questions.

Latest resources

Back