Netjets is hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TORCH67

Ok, it's just as true as the Netjets furlough threads but it got your attention! Beware of people posting BS threads.

I clicked on the thread not because I believed it could be true but because I wondered why any numbskull would make such a post..... :laugh:

Ok, it's just as true as the Netjets furlough threads but it got your attention! Beware of people posting BS threads.

It matters not if rumors are NJ, or anyone else furloughs or hires, the industry is being weekened by a terrible economy that runs the economic scale. It doesn't help that our elected represenatives cast stones at our customers, the bread and butter of our business, in the interest of gaining some political capital in the current populist movement. Finally Lou Dobbs, last night made some sensible comments about when rich folks stop flying, hundreds and thousands of jobs are lost in return. He reported last night that 10,000 jobs have been eliminated in the business avaition industry since the financial crisis began.

I hope NJ doesn't furlough. If any of the fracs have some staying power, NJ does. In the end, NJ has to do whatever is necessary to protect the business. If it comes to a furlough, they will. I just hope they don't.

Latest resources

Back