Netjets is hiring!

TORCH67

Total Time
5000+
Ok, it's just as true as the Netjets furlough threads but it got your attention! Beware of people posting BS threads.

F/O

Smells like....
Total Time
I clicked on the thread not because I believed it could be true but because I wondered why any numbskull would make such a post..... :laugh:

Sparse

Total Time
+++++
Ok, it's just as true as the Netjets furlough threads but it got your attention! Beware of people posting BS threads.
It matters not if rumors are NJ, or anyone else furloughs or hires, the industry is being weekened by a terrible economy that runs the economic scale. It doesn't help that our elected represenatives cast stones at our customers, the bread and butter of our business, in the interest of gaining some political capital in the current populist movement. Finally Lou Dobbs, last night made some sensible comments about when rich folks stop flying, hundreds and thousands of jobs are lost in return. He reported last night that 10,000 jobs have been eliminated in the business avaition industry since the financial crisis began.

I hope NJ doesn't furlough. If any of the fracs have some staying power, NJ does. In the end, NJ has to do whatever is necessary to protect the business. If it comes to a furlough, they will. I just hope they don't.

TORCH67

Total Time
5000+
Good points Sparse and glad you got the point F/O!