• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nice you said bush

anything???

RTRHD,

Ever since I got my letter, what in the world would I have to fight about.....

And Bill, one O dude, one O.

Last edited:
AA717driver said:
Crisp--here's a little heads-up. There are a bunch of union thugs from NJA who are hiding in the bushes waiting for people to walk by so they can beat them up and take their lunch money...

You have stumbled into the middle of a union pi$$ing contest. Do a very thorough search on this and there is plenty of stuff. Or you could keep walking the same way to school every day and go hungry. ;) TC

Dont buy into any of this here crap Crisp. It's not the way it is as this kid here implies. This here is all BS.

AA717driver said:
Crisp--here's a little heads-up. There are a bunch of union thugs from NJA who are hiding in the bushes waiting for people to walk by so they can beat them up and take their lunch money...

You have stumbled into the middle of a union pi$$ing contest. Do a very thorough search on this and there is plenty of stuff. Or you could keep walking the same way to school every day and go hungry. ;) TC

TC is exactly correct. You have tuned in to the middle of a great big union seat grab. Round One seems to have gone to the Teamsters. Round Two will be an ethics check for Richard Santulli.

To set the record straight, there is no seat grabbing going on here. First, the average pilot has very little or no say in the whole thing. Second, there will be no NJI pilots losing seats.

What this really is, is a bunch of hard-core anti union, anti-teamster, kool-aid drinkers waiting for a chance to spew mis-information. I'm not talking about the NJI crews in general. I have met some really nice people from NJI. With that said, standby for some more anti-union hate posts and koolaid talk.

And back to the original question...!

CptCrisp said:
Anyone here have any experience or insights with NJI ?

What I (think I) know; They are a seperate entity under the NetJets corparate umbrella. They fly the Gulfstream 4&5, most likely long haul international flights. I have visted there website and searched the forums but there seems to be little info on them.

Anyone have any Idea of work schedules, pay, pilot progresion, et al?

I'll give you the short version since you CAN search for the info in past posts:

7/7 schedule, ~$72k starting, about 2-3 yrs to Capt. as things stand right now, then $110k, live where you want...

Yes, yes, thank you 1108! Ok, let's move on now....

TORCH67 said:
Second, there will be no NJI pilots losing seats.

Still waiting for your union leadership to confirm this! Actually, Im waiting to hear your union leadership say "ANYTHING" about NJI pilots and the petition.

As a fellow employee (which so many of you have pounded) I think I deserve an explination as to what the 1108 wants to see happen.

GEXdriver:

Round Two will be an ethics check for Richard Santulli.

I am waiting with bated breath for this (the ethics check that is). It will be interesting to see what happens.

(thanks CL...nobody wants to smell worm breath!)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back