• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets interviews 7-10th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was literally writing the e-mail to my friends and family telling them that I wasn't called when the background check people called me with an issue they needed to resolve. So now I'm back to nailbiting for some more time!

One of the guys from my group e-mailed Derinda and was told that he wasn't offered the job, and that the decisions had been made on Friday. They'll be sending letters in the mail soon, if not already, to those who aren't going to be offered employment.

The past few weeks have been a rollercoaster, and the suspense is shaving years off of my life, I swear. :eek:

Thats what happened to me. The background people called to resolve an issue, the next thing I know....Job offer....it was outstanding. If the background people are calling, your probably hired....otherwise, they wouldn't continue with your background check......good luck:D

The background people called me a week ago and I haven't interviewed yet? So what does THAT mean?

Same thing happened to me about a week before the interview. There was a previous employer that they could not get a hold of so they needed my help. All was resolved before the interview. I did also get an e-mail during the interview process requesting verification of a two month employment gap 9 years ago. All of this needs to be done before they can consider you for a position.

FWIW, I interviewed on Jan. 15-17th this year was called on Jan. 20 and accepted a Citation X FO position. I start with NetJets on Feb. 4. This is going to be a great job and I am very excited to join the team!

Thanks fly26. I know that I will as I have been in private aviation for over 7 years now and love this business. BTW, I really like your avitar and I think that this is the year, might as well make it the 100th anniversary right!

Latest resources

Back