• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets interviews 7-10th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you would get a rejection notice.

Good luck.:)

All good bro. The wait is killing me though. Seems like with the new format they're taking a bit longer to get back with folks. Guess I should be happy that the letter hasn't arrived.

And the one that said the interview hasn't gotten harder is correct. What is harder is getting the nod now. They admitted they have the luxury to be very selective now and will be. Good luck to all!:beer:

I interviewed Dec 18th and I'm in INDOC now. As long as you haven't received the "no thanks" letter you still ought to be in the running. I heard the next newbie class isn't running until Feb.

Good luck!

At least two of the guys from our group (8-10) got a call this morning for a February 4th class. I haven't heard anything, and I'm guessing I know what that means!

Hopefully there's good news for other folks...

Try not to worry too much. I interviewed back in Nov. 07 and the following week, some from my interview class were getting called and I never received anything. Eventually, I called the background people and asked them if anything was wrong. Come to find out, it just took my name to clear the background check longer than most. I got hired and I'm in Indoc right now.

To my knowledge, nobody has gotten a "thanks but no thanks" letter or e-mail yet, so hopefully that's a good sign. The rumor is that there's a February 4th class, so perhaps they were rushing to fill that class before getting back to people with slower background checks.

It might be nothing more than a board to cling to, but I'll take it at this point!

Jet600

Try not to worry too much. I interviewed back in Nov. 07 and the following week, some from my interview class were getting called and I never received anything. Eventually, I called the background people and asked them if anything was wrong. Come to find out, it just took my name to clear the background check longer than most. I got hired and I'm in Indoc right now.
Jet600,

So, how long after your interview did you finally get the "your hired"?

daneav8

Are you going to send me something or what....

Did you wear your banana hammock to the pool?

It'll be on its way soon Jungle....You'll love the pool. It's actually a pretty fun day. You'll get done early and have time for the hot tub.

To the question above, I interviewed on 15,16 NOV and got the call about two weeks later...around the 28 or 29ish..... :D

Latest resources

Back