• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets interviews 7-10th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what time of the day did those that get the offer get called?

If I had been waiting over a month for a reply (post-interview) from NJA, I would send a real polite email to Derinda reminding her how hopeful I was to begin working at NJA and asking her when you could expect to hear on their decision.

Good luck to all waiting...I know the suspense is rough! NJA is a good place and worth the wait!.

If I had been waiting over a month for a reply (post-interview) from NJA, I would send a real polite email to Derinda reminding her how hopeful I was to begin working at NJA and asking her when you could expect to hear on their decision.

Good luck to all waiting...I know the suspense is rough! NJA is a good place and worth the wait!.

I agree with fly26

State you interview date and how you can not wait to start working at NetJets

There are a few things that can hold up the official call of "You Are Hired".
I was hired just over 6 1/2yrs ago. It was a few weeks after the interview and I still had not heared anything, so I made a call to the ones in pilot hiring, there was another one there, she has since moved on, thats another story.

Anyways they where still waiting on some of the items with one of my former emloyers to get back with them. within a few minutes of talking with them about it I was giving the official invite, when can you start and which class dates will suit you best.
So Don't sweat it and send a nice email.
Hope to see you all here.
Take Care.

Last edited:
what kind of stuff has to be received from former employers before they can give you an offer? do they just verify dates of employment?

I was told by Linda before we left FlightSafety. That was 3 years ago.

Somebody talked to Derinda, heard packets should be back by tomorrow (Wednesday) at noon.

Good luck everybody!

Any of you guys/gals who recently interviewed please take a couple of minutes and post any new gouge at aviationinterviews.com.

I have heard that there have been some changes? Anything major?

Thanks. I have my shot next week.

bump!

Latest resources

Back