• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets International Help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry to hear that. Made $1500 extra this month just for working New Years and MLK day.

I always try to be home on MLK day. :rolleyes:

Wolfpack--ARE YOU TYPED YET? ;) TC

AA717driver said:
I always try to be home on MLK day

TC has the best backyard BBQ's in the country on MLK day. Nothing like playing softball in the snow....

AA717driver said:
Wolfpack--ARE YOU TYPED YET? ;) TC

Please read my a/c flown... Taa-Daa! By the way, Six Pence will be loosing money until K.H. and I come back down.:beer:

Whats the deal with me going to initials with you guys? Maybe I just need to come to work for you.:rolleyes:

45 Day

Don't count those chickens yet.

45 day deal is proposed and it aint here yet. Or vacation or new Black uniforms.

>>>>

Even if the 45 day deal happens, it is still a bunch of BS, I would bet that the majority would rather get payed overtime for any day that we work over 7 on a tour or when we fly on our time off, and get it in the next check, I don't care about the NJA over 12, more than 9 on day one, ect..., they should be paying us overtime for any extra day worked PERIOD!!

Also we should get holiday pay like they do, that would make a huge difference as well

But to go from 49 to 45 days is Crap, they can do better than that, and insted of wasting money on new uniforms, why not use the thousands of $$$$$ that they will be wasting to be different from NJA, and use that $$$$$ towards a better overtime system or for holiday pay, I mean, really, do we need to get new uniforms?

batsky2000 said:
Even if the 45 day deal happens, it is still a bunch of BS, I would bet that the majority would rather get payed overtime for any day that we work over 7 on a tour or when we fly on our time off, and get it in the next check, I don't care about the NJA over 12, more than 9 on day one, ect..., they should be paying us overtime for any extra day worked PERIOD!!

Also we should get holiday pay like they do, that would make a huge difference as well

But to go from 49 to 45 days is Crap, they can do better than that, and insted of wasting money on new uniforms, why not use the thousands of $$$$$ that they will be wasting to be different from NJA, and use that $$$$$ towards a better overtime system or for holiday pay, I mean, really, do we need to get new uniforms?

So the stories I hear are true about the way they deal with extended days. Hmm... That is too bad. I'm not a fan of waiting to get paid after helping the company out a self induced screw up. Also the OT deal we have at NJA is nice, it adds a little here and a little there to the checks. Just be thankful guys that you don't have the crew food fiaso over there that we have here. Just hope it fails or they may try it out on you. It will fail....

Are for them buying new uniforms so they don't look like us, that is a laughable way to spend money that could go to a million other things. But then again we have the same mangement to a certain extent, total genius.

BV, congratulations on the new ticket. Guess we'll have to settle for hanging out in TEB instead of flying together. You'll upgrade to the workhorse about the time I head for the bubba jet. By the way, I have to bust your chops. Only one o in lose!!! As in "the Six Pence will be losing money" until I get back to recurrent. Couldn't resist.

Meanwhile, TCA, check your Group Leader Star Base Commander message. 45 day overtime, 21 day vacation, and some form of pay raise for Captains is a done deal. Expect some heartburn and some attitude from the FA's in the meantime, not that I blame them.

For our NJA 1108 cousins, let me be the first to say thank you and that I fully recognize the influence NJA's CBA is having on NJI's pay scale.

Now, for some food for thought, consider this. Would RTS bother to give NJI a pay raise if he and his lawyers think they will lose the court fight in 3 years?

Things that make you say hmmmmmm.

Latest resources

Back