NetJets International Help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RTRHD said:
:) Blueberry Check. I wonder what the answer is............
It didn't really answer any questions did it? Just added some more. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Last edited:
JetPilot Mike,

Being a non-union shop as described earlier in this thread, there isn't a pay table for NJI. It is possible for people of equivalent "seniority" to make different salaries at NJI.

Meanwhile, the other shoe has dropped although the communication will be by mail and on an individual basis. Shouldn't take long for the info to trickle down.

And side note to Fozzy: Although I have a hard time with the 10,000 number as well, I have seen the file cabinet and it is rather full.....

That e-mail left questions, don't know if they will match NJA class 4 pay for PIC's, I am sure that if they don't, the 3 year wait will be sooner rather than later, plus there was a mention about a change to vacation and overtime? who knows, still waiting, but most of the pic's that have been here 6-8 years, don't even make anything close to year 1 for an NJA class 4 pic, it will be very interesting to see what others will get

Latest resources

Back