• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Hopefuls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They are using an old citation sim. Little twitchy but flyable.

Nixon,

Thanks for the table!

Baja,

I will call Derinda next week, but I think I know the reason and there isn't much I can do about that.

Cheers

I am still waiting on the interview, it has only been a week, I see no one with the letter around the begining of February has an interview, Any new news or info

Last edited:
FlyingFisherman said:
Sorry to hear that Wind. Try knocking on the doors at some of the departments at CMH and OSU?
Still some hope for the one big corporate outfit that I've trying to get on with at CMH. The chief pilot asked my buddy there how I was doing the other day.

Looking at NJA's website I don't see anything about a 2 or 4 year degree. Is anyone getting hired without a degree? Does living in one of the 5 gateway cities help? Thanks-

no degree for me at the time. :)

They don't care if you live at the gateway cities. Just make sure you're in position by the time work starts.

No degree here either, going to try and finish the one I started when I get on the 7 and 7. I'm not sure but I thing NetJets even has a tuition assistance program.

NJA bound said:
I'm not sure but I thing NetJets even has a tuition assistance program.

Yep, we sure do! Unfortunately it is only for non bargaining employees. No pilots invited to that party.

Latest resources

Back