NetJets Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NetJets ATP

NetJets website says they want the ATP. Is this a hard prequisite since it can be given simotaneoulsly with the sim/checkride?? Thanks!

NetJets website says they want the ATP. Is this a hard prequisite since it can be given simotaneoulsly with the sim/checkride?? Thanks!

I would assume since the 2500 hours is a hard requirement...then the ATP would most definitely be. I sent my email with 2440 hours (1300 jet 91/135!) with an ATP. I've heard nothing. That was 2 months ago. I will update probably around mid January and hopefully get a response! Fingers ever crossed :D

Thanks guys. Got an email today that they needed some extra ppwk from the Navy wrt my retirement. Keeping the fingers crossed for good news later in the week!

Barnyrard & IP - congrats!

jlowfly - can't use my example for a timeline. I had my app in back in March and got the "standby, we want to talk to you" letter soon after I sent it in. Because DAL was closed for most of the year and I can't start until Jan anyway, I didn't interview until late last month. Best of luck to you!

VVJM265

Since you're military you can use the GI Bill and get your ATP / 737 type for 2,000., the link is flashing at the top of the page.

Thanks guys. Got an email today that they needed some extra ppwk from the Navy wrt my retirement. Keeping the fingers crossed for good news later in the week!

Sounds like you are "in like Flint" VVJM. Did you interview while you were on terminal leave (sans DD214)? If so, I'm sure that is the reason for the additional paperwork. There is no way they are going to ask for more paperwork if they weren't going to hire you. Congrats!

Arch

Sounds like you are "in like Flint" VVJM. Did you interview while you were on terminal leave (sans DD214)? If so, I'm sure that is the reason for the additional paperwork. There is no way they are going to ask for more paperwork if they weren't going to hire you. Congrats!

Arch

Archie,

Thanks. Not on terminal leave yet, in fact I just started the ppwrk for the 214, so I sent them a copy of the retirement orders. Hope that answers the mail. I'm holding my breath until the final call!

Thanks,

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back