• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know this was brought up before, but out of the recent groups (september, october, november, & December) to interview at NJA, Does anyone know what percentage they hire?
Well... If they normally run two interview groups per week, every week, that's about 80ppl/month that are interviewed... And they hire approximately 20-30/month (250-350/yr), that's around 25-40%, so somewhere in that ballpark.

Just a guess. If they don't run interviews every week, that obviously bumps up the percentage.

Has anybody that interviewed in the last week of Nov gotten an offer yet? I know several guys in our group got "No Thank You" letters last week.
If you know... How many days after the interview did those letters show up?

From what I heard, they were dated two days after the interview and arrived seven days after that...
Well then, I'm hoping my mailbox remains free of any communiques from NetJets for the rest of the week... ;)

Which email? The "application accepted" email or the "come on down and let's talk" email?

Has anybody that interviewed in the last week of Nov gotten an offer yet? I know several guys in our group got "No Thank You" letters last week.

I haven't heard anything yet and I'm sitting on pins & needles!!!!!

Don't sweat the long wait...it's probably good news. I endured over three weeks of deafening silence before LL called to tell me the good news.

All of us at the interview (9 people) exchanged emails, Two people got the thanks but no thanks letter very soon after the interview, and the other two never kept in contact.

Derinda remarked at the interview that they have the slots to hire all of us.

Btw I was offered the 400XP on Jan 8 or the 800XP on Feb 5, and took the latter. Good luck!

I don't recall the exact date I was contacted, but it was either three or four weeks to the day to the interview (I chose the earliest available date that was presented to me).

Latest resources

Back