• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is your autopilot like? Holy crap! Am I supposed to know the runway stripe thingy? I need to hit the books. That one guy knew what kind of yaw dampener he had? Holy schmear.

October 12, 2006 Date interview was submitted: October 21, 2006 Were you hired as a result of this interview? yes Total flight time: 2700 PIC flight time: 1500 PIC TURBINE flight time: 0 Instrument flight time: 260 Total multi engine flight time: 1300

woohoo...theres hope!

Well if they are only hiring less than half the interviewees that's good news for all of us hired after the contract was signed. Its a good indication that they aren't getting enough quality folks willing to shlep their butts to the measley five domiciles they are offering. At the rate they are growing that is a huge incentive for them to open up HBA to all. I'm sure there are a heck of a lot of great pilots who'd like to come over but aren't willing to move or commute.

Because its their big bargaining chip for the next contract it would have to get really bad before they give it up, but here's hoping.

I got my application in and 15 days later got an email telling me the application was accepted. The next day I had an email inviting me for an interview in mid January for a class date of either Feb or Mar.

Wow, I rec'd the application accepted email at the beginning of Nov and haven't heard anything since. How much time should you let elapse before following up?

Maui either has the secret code that lets him skip everyone in the pile ahead of him, or he's actually Mauifullofullof$h!t.

Wow, I rec'd the application accepted email at the beginning of Nov and haven't heard anything since. How much time should you let elapse before following up?

A lot of it depends on your domicile request(s), and how backed up the application stack is. They don't interview you until they need to fill a slot at that domicile, unlike the airlines. I waited from February to September for PBI, to give you an idea of how long it can take.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back