Netjets hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
Don't worry you don't have to know anything about flying in the interview. They have a FA in the room which is disgusting.

1 pilot, 1hr, and 1 FA. whatever

I believe the FA sets up a scenario and your supposed to respond. For instance she'll ask what you would like her to order for lunch and if you come back with the appropriate "Fillet Mignon and asparagus with a side salad" she will disqualify you if you use words like Medium-rare, raspberry sauce, goat cheese dressing. Then she will serve you coffee that will have cream in it if you wanted black or too much sugar if you wanted just a little to see your response. If you don't compliment her and tell her it's the best coffee you've ever had you don't stand a chance. Just remember most (not all) FA's are there for their enjoyment and constant attention.

DM represents the HR department. Anyplace you go an interview HR will talk to you at some point.

A couple of pilots and DM on the panel would do the job just fine. it's the pilots that are going to be the ones spending time with you unless you're hired into the 2000, GIV or GV.

Talked to D this week. She said, and I quote "we are hiring everyone we can".
Take that for what it's worth.

Is NJ getting flooded with resumes now that the TA is out? If one meets the minimums, should one expect to get a call or an app, or have the competetive mins just skyrocketed with the new interest in working there? All rumors welcomed... I have an offer to fly for another operator and don't want to pass it up for a "possible" chance of getting called in to NJ. Thanks.

not really at least the question is out of the way.

My guess only.

There is a flood of resumes right now as people want to see if they can get on prior to ratification. Its probably too late for that. When people realize they have no chance prior to Domiciles kicking in the resumes will dry up.

Is NJ getting flooded with resumes now that the TA is out? If one meets the minimums, should one expect to get a call or an app, or have the competetive mins just skyrocketed with the new interest in working there? All rumors welcomed...

Latest resources

Back