Netjets hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SAEflyer

Does anyone know if nja has been interviewing or calling applicants since the TA was reached? I sent my resume via the website as soon as i heard the news. Just wondering what to expect...Also, without a letter of rec, is 3200 total, 2200 Jet and 1100 pic jet competitive? Thanks for any info

Our Pres., Boisture, Put out in a recurrent class a few days ago the company is shooting for 120/quarter! They should be interviewing!
Good luck.

I was at HQ in CMH yesterday and Derinda was doing interviews. Which was unfortunate for me because I had hoped to meet her in person. But definitely still hiring right now.

Twotter76 said:
I was at HQ in CMH yesterday and Derinda was doing interviews. Which was unfortunate for me because I had hoped to meet her in person. But definitely still hiring right now.

Did you fly for ACA?

HD

Thanks, i have an old friend working there but lost his info so i guess i'm on my own and just hoping i'll get the call. I've enjoyed all my conversations with you guys in the FBO's and hope to be working with you soon...

Don't worry you don't have to know anything about flying in the interview. They have a FA in the room which is disgusting.

1 pilot, 1hr, and 1 FA. whatever

SAEflyer said:
Thanks, i have an old friend working there but lost his info so i guess i'm on my own and just hoping i'll get the call. I've enjoyed all my conversations with you guys in the FBO's and hope to be working with you soon...

If you throw out your buddies name, someone might be able to tell you whether he is still here or not. Also, if you want to email him, just type in first initial and last name @netjets.com. IE [email protected] you can also try jdoe(underscore)[email protected], one of those should make it him.

HD

Diesel said:
Don't worry you don't have to know anything about flying in the interview. They have a FA in the room which is disgusting.

1 pilot, 1hr, and 1 FA. whatever

It's just for the HR side of things. But I agree, I don't like it.

HD

what does an FA know about my job? I don't even fly an airplane with an FA in it but she's going to decide if I need to work here? What if the pilot on the board says yes and the fa says no. What because he doesn't know how to wash dishes or get man splooge off the ceiling?

Whatever i just think its disgusting..

Diesel said:
what does an FA know about my job? I don't even fly an airplane with an FA in it but she's going to decide if I need to work here? What if the pilot on the board says yes and the fa says no. What because he doesn't know how to wash dishes or get man splooge off the ceiling?

Whatever i just think its disgusting..

I understand your point. Not all questions are aviation related and that is one of the reasons they sit in. What do you think about DM doing the interviews, she is not a pilot?

HD

Latest resources

Back