Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Humphreybogart

Here's Lookin At You Kid
What are the mins for NJ? I was in Signature at BWI and i saw a NJ pilot that didn't even shave yet! I guess NJ must have an agreement with the ER people to take a CFI and make them a NetJet pilot. A really low bar set by NJ.

Moderator reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Booger! Did you give him your, "here's lookin' at you", crap!

BWAHAHAHHA!!!

No we only hire the best to fly the best: there are no short-cuts!

And just think, he'll make a bunch more over the life of his contract than you will without an industry leading contract, no scope protection, no retro' check and no guarantee of advancement based on seniority.

As someone who endured this kind of garbage when I was a "youngin" ATP I will be the first to once again tell Boghart just how clueless you are in this industry. You just posturing cuz you started shaving nearly a year ago now??

Humphreybogart said:
What are the mins for NJ? I was in Signature at BWI and i saw a NJ pilot that didn't even shave yet! I guess NJ must have an agreement with the ER people to take a CFI and make them a NetJet pilot. A really low bar set by NJ.
I did my eval sim ride on the interview with a guy who was 26 and my sim training with one who was 27. I'll bet they can fly circles around you. They gave me a run for my money.

CL604DRVR said:
I did my eval sim ride on the interview with a guy who was 26 and my sim training with one who was 27. I'll bet they can fly circles around you. They gave me a run for my money.

I started at Netjets 10 years ago at age 27... and I bet I could then, fly circles around myself now. All this fancy EFIS makes one soft! Do not judge a book by it's cover.

Started and upgraded at NJ at 23.

It's just a big video game anyway. :)

For those of you old enough to remember....we had thousands of aircraft commanders under the age of 25 years old back during WWII. (Including quite a few aces) I could care less how old or young somebody is as long as they can "walk the walk" and have sound judgement.

My Uncle was shot down over Kiel Germany on 1/5/44 while in command of a B-17G (Deacons Sinners). It was his 12th mission. He was 22 years old.

Well it's Just like the good book Says....." And A Child Shall Lead Them........."

-Book of Mathews.

I know this has to be flamebait, but I'll bite......

NJA CAN'T hire anyone with less that 2500 TT 500 ME, and an ATP. Their owner contracts will not allow it. So there will never be any 500 hour Riddle Rats and Gulfstreamers working at NJA. They're reserved especially for the regionals.

Now to the age thing.....I can only say 'kiss my a$$'. If someone is qualified, they're qualified. Doesn't matter if they're 99 or 12. Boy I'd hate to fly with you. You must be one of those "I'm right, you're wrong no matter what" people. I feel sorry for anyone stuck in a cockpit with you.

By the way, I'm 28 years old and am running single jet aviation department for a corporation. I bet that just burns you up.

Latest resources

Back