• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Hiring Kids Now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look at all you guys thinking your players because you flew a jet(something which anyone can do) at a young age. I know kids working on Wall Street at 22 that were millionaires. Pilots take themselves way too seriously and flying a plane is pretty easy.

Yeah, those guys also have no life whatsoever other than work. I've seen it before. Having money is nice, but if you have no time to enjoy it then what is it worth?

I'll get one when there is a reason to get one. Their launch software sucks. When Lost Odyssey comes out, then I'll need a 360.

Humphreybogart said:
What are the mins for NJ? I was in Signature at BWI and i saw a NJ pilot that didn't even shave yet! I guess NJ must have an agreement with the ER people to take a CFI and make them a NetJet pilot. A really low bar set by NJ.

Humphrey,

Maybe it is not so much that they are so young as it is the rest of us have gotten a lot older. :)

Cheers

FD

Started at NJA at the ripe old age of 27. At the time I had 5000TT, and could have passed for a 21-year-old (only needed to shave once every 3 or 4 days).
Nearly ten years later I'd probably be lucky to pass for a 45-year-old (but still only need to shave once every 2 days).

So basically Bogart, wondering what your point is? You a former carny worker that can guess people's ages and weights (and flight times) just by looking at them?

The bar has certainly been lowered, when someone like you can be in aviation.

Humphreybogart said:
What are the mins for NJ? I was in Signature at BWI and i saw a NJ pilot that didn't even shave yet! I guess NJ must have an agreement with the ER people to take a CFI and make them a NetJet pilot. A really low bar set by NJ.

Kids? Not that I've seen. 60 year old kids seem to be a good chunk of the applicants... retired airline. A few military guys make up the minority (guess they got sucked by the fraternity at SWA and FedEx already) and furloughed major/Indy Air guys ae making up the balance right now.

If NJA were hiring babies belive me that I would be the 1st one on these boards bitching. NJA is having no problem finding VERY qualified candidates. Whether they want to report to work in the 5 Doms is another story.

Hey FlyLow, I just got engaged! Yikes! I think I might actually beat you to the altar as we are planning a September wedding.

What are we doing man?

By the way, is it just me, or have you discovered that the actual definition of "compromise" in a relationship is "her way"?

Well, judging from some of these posts, age has nothing to due with maturity. I have met aces that were still in their teens and zeros who were in their fourties.

To those that this applies: Grow Up.

Latest resources

Back