• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Hiring Kids Now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just read an article about a guy that just got done with MD-11 class at FedEx on Dec 15 and he is 27 years old. I always thought that most of these majors would not look at you if you were not at least in your mid 30's. I am now starting to realize that in this business, age is nothing but a number. What a way to start your career.....more power to him!!!!

WOW
Can't believe that no one mentioned that he had to be at least 23 due to the fact that it's the minimum age to hold an ATP.

Who cares anyway! Good for him.

Humphreybogart said:
What are the mins for NJ? I was in Signature at BWI and i saw a NJ pilot that didn't even shave yet! I guess NJ must have an agreement with the ER people to take a CFI and make them a NetJet pilot. A really low bar set by NJ.

Sure, this is a great example of flame bait........but anyway.... Bogie, who really cares about age in this case. 2500TT is good enough. But if yah dont think so, just remember when UAL was hiring in the late 90s and early 2000.....the min's there were 300TT. I know someone (as we all do) who got hired there right out of college with 800TT. If NJA really set the bar low as you say, what would you call 800TT flying for a major airline??? Oh yah, watch when the european pilots clear customs...........have you seen some of those guys recently, as in their copilots????? I saw a Lufthansa FO a month ago........he probably still eats gerber baby food..... Now THOSE are kids as you say.

Last edited:
well good god, i was typed in the citation at 20, atp in the citation at 23 with almost 1500 hours in type, and 750 part 91 pic, just because a pilots young doesn't discount them. been a contract IP for a 135 op for 2 years, and a training capt in turbine a/c. btw, i'm only halfway to 30 ;)

This has got to one of most ignorant threads I a have read.

Do you stupid dipshits realize that the Ichans and Lorenzos of the world love this type of backstabbing diatribe.

And you wonder why pay is usually low!

Edited because I thought I spelt dip..sht wrong.

Last edited:
Humphreybogart said:
What are the mins for NJ? I was in Signature at BWI and i saw a NJ pilot that didn't even shave yet! I guess NJ must have an agreement with the ER people to take a CFI and make them a NetJet pilot. A really low bar set by NJ.

Moderator reviewed.

You know Bogart, do you ever engage your brain before you post.

The fact of the matter is we have mins that are hard and fast... So what if the guy doesn't shave, maybe he has some native american blood in him, most people from those blood lines don't grow much facial hair.

The fact of the matter also is that people are lined up around the block to get hired here so I'm sure the guy had the time and credentials to get on here.

God, you make me sick your dribble......

I've got some Cherokee blood in me. But I shave.

Am I disqualified.

Of course I am.

I look like a nordic nazi.

b350capt,

Sorry, I just have to get a good natured shot in here...

b350capt said:
btw, i'm only halfway to 30 ;)

I guess that you have regressed and are only 15 now!:eek:

Couldn't resist...Maybe this stupid thread will die now.

Fly safe,
VVJM265

Latest resources

Back