NetJets Hiring Kids Now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Humphreybogart said:
What are the mins for NJ? I was in Signature at BWI and i saw a NJ pilot that didn't even shave yet! I guess NJ must have an agreement with the ER people to take a CFI and make them a NetJet pilot. A really low bar set by NJ.

Moderator reviewed.

As a NJA old timer I will be happy to pull gear for any fellow 1108 Teamster....

The first time I was shot at with flight controls in my hands as the "OLD TIMER" in the bird I was 20.6 years young.... The kid in the other seat was 20.2 years old....

We both sh#t our pants... Age means nothing in this profession, at NJA we are both typed in the bird and we are brothers....... We have fun at work then we go home to our love ones-in the end that is all that matters.......

Nuff said......

Last edited:
SafetyTheSeat said:
As a NJA old timer I will be happy to pull gear for any fellow 1108 Teamster....

The first time I was shot at with flight controls in my hands as the "OLD TIMER" in the bird I was 20.6 years young.... The kid in the other seat was 20.2 years old....

We both sh#t our pants... Age means nothing in this profession, at NJA we are both typed in the bird and we are brothers....... We have fun at work then we go home to our love ones-in the end that is all that matters.......

Nuff said......

Great Post!!!

Latest resources

Back