• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Globals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Terry, Terry, Terry. Again, I'm just pointing out that you're not alone. It seems your sensitivity meter has broken itself at 11. Really - I didn't just wake up one morning and decided that today is ACATerry day, time to get him really riled up. Take a deep breath and a step back, realize that a little humility in these times of misfortune of others could go a long ways, and get on with your life. Also try to understand that these worst-case actions that you're talking about are exactly what many of your brothers have had to go through over the last few years. You won't hear those stories becuase the union leadership, not the EMT sees fit to keep us divided. So again, try to understand what is actually being said and don't think up the worst in everyone. It's simply unhealthy to get so wound up over a message board post.

Last edited:
Terry, Terry, Terry. Again, I'm just pointing out that you're not alone. It seems your sensitivity meter has broken itself at 11. Really - I didn't just wake up one morning and decided that today is ACATerry day, time to get him really riled up. Take a deep breath and a step back, realize that a little humility in these times of misfortune of others could go a long ways, and get on with your life. Also try to understand that these worst-case actions that you're talking about are exactly what many of your brothers have had to go through over the last few years. You won't hear those stories becuase the union leadership, not the EMT sees fit to keep us divided. So again, try to understand what is actually being said and don't think up the worst in everyone. It's simply unhealthy to get so wound up over a message board post.

If I'm reading you wrong I'm sorry. It just sounds rather clear that you expect everyone still at NJA to quit doing what we must do simply because you think everyone going on the 7/7 would create recalls.
It isn't that way. The EMT could care less, no, read that AT ALL that you guys are in a bad spot. Given the choice of letting you all starve or save a buck for WB, they'd take the buck for WB any day. The well being of the employee (read that....metric item) does not factor at all any more.
JH said it to my table at recurrent: we are not an asset, we are an expense that must be controlled. You and 494 other guys are hostages. We can pay the ransom and you can come back to pay cuts, health plan that YOU pay for, an NJA that survives off cost cuting rather than profits, and a loss of protections over picket line crossing among other things....or you can come back to better pay, better work conditions and a more profitable NJA that grows. I will not vote for something that I'm ashamed to hand over to you guys, nor will I do anything to enable the company to screw our pilots. The voluntary measures didn't work. NJA making record profits for the past several quarters means nothing. They have no intention of recalls until they are forced to.
I'm sure it sucks over on the sidelines, but hang in there and as Chuck Yeager said "you'll be farting through silk". Just trust us. We have not forgotten you guys!

Last edited:
Cost that must be controlled. Epic words from The Grand Douchy of Columbus.

OK so just what do you want? How about we all go to the 7/7. Are you that stupid that you think that will bring you back? We have a LOT of Ultra guys sitting around home doing NOTHING since displacement. The 400, Encore. Encore Plus, X and Gulfstreams are all in disposal. That means that we have pilotys to draw from. But the company desires to keep an overworked skeleton crew. If things got uncontrollably bad, they'd be put to training and working and you'd still be gone.
But oh no, you still want to be mad at us. SO how about this....I'll just stop helping out the family members who need me. I'll stop donating at church. I'll stop buying Albuterol and Zopanex for my daughter's asthma and maybe she'll die. Maybe I can stop payments on my house and let the bank have it. Then I can move into an apartment in South PHX and leave my girls with the gangs while I'm gone.....all that just for you.
If you want to be slamming on someone, write letters to WB and JH. If you don't have the guts to do that, stop attacking us from behind a hidden screen name in an anonymous forum. I am a compassionate man, but I can not stand pointless whining!

Dude I am not sure what your source of info is but according to the training dept there is exactly 0 pilots sitting at home awaiting training from fleet disposal. As a matter of fact the company is expecting to jr staff displacements from the 400 to the phenom next bid since the senior guys for the last 10 planes don't want to go.

Dude I am not sure what your source of info is but according to the training dept there is exactly 0 pilots sitting at home awaiting training from fleet disposal. As a matter of fact the company is expecting to jr staff displacements from the 400 to the phenom next bid since the senior guys for the last 10 planes don't want to go.

A couple guys on the inside board. Displacements are going to be interesting. I know I'll go from the Gulfstream like a cat to the bath tub.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back