Netjets Globals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's okay to be wrong OPECjet
You would know. You're getting a lot of practice.
As a point of fact, David Sokol canceled the voluntary measures as one of his first acts when he got here. The pilots didn't have the opportunity to continue them.
Those voluntary measures had to have been expensive. It was a good business decisions to stop them.
Be pissed at King Dilly Bar, Lord Lubrizol and Prince Harry.
Believe me, we are.

Opec and Ima, You are not helping. Back off. Do you really think you are working for unity or just venting your frustrations?
Helm

Opec and Ima, You are not helping. Back off. Do you really think you are working for unity or just venting your frustrations?
Helm
I'm at a loss for why you say that regarding my posts. I generally try to avoid being abrasive when posting unless I feel the response requires it (nothing personal Fisch).

I'm actually not venting frustrations (other than the usual frustrations coupled with amusement that go with bickering on a public forum). Fact is I haven't been frustrated about anything NJA for a couple of years now. NJASAP is another story. I can't do much about unity either. That is what it is. NJASAP drove the wedge. Most of the guys here know it, and I trust they won't be the ones to sell us down the river. It's the other 2400 current NJA pilot I don't have the ability to comminucate with I worry about. History with other pilot groups shows I have reason to worry.

I don't need a NJA recall to happen overnight, but I do need it to happen, and happen with the contractual guarantees I had when the furlough happened.

I'm at a loss for why you say that regarding my posts. I generally try to avoid being abrasive when posting unless I feel the response requires it (nothing personal Fisch).

I'm actually not venting frustrations (other than the usual frustrations coupled with amusement that go with bickering on a public forum). Fact is I haven't been frustrated about anything NJA for a couple of years now. NJASAP is another story. I can't do much about unity either. That is what it is. NJASAP drove the wedge. Most of the guys here know it, and I trust they won't be the ones to sell us down the river. It's the other 2400 current NJA pilot I don't have the ability to comminucate with I worry about. History with other pilot groups shows I have reason to worry.

I don't need a NJA recall to happen overnight, but I do need it to happen, and happen with the contractual guarantees I had when the furlough happened.

Hey man. I didn't feel you were abrasive. Just wrong, and that's okay.

This whole "being wrong" thing is new to me. Is being wrong kind of like those red things on the end of pencils? I never could figure out why they are there.

Hey man. I didn't feel you were abrasive. Just wrong, and that's okay.
I think we're gonna havr to agree to disagree on this one.
This whole "being wrong" thing is new to me. Is being wrong kind of like those red things on the end of pencils? I never could figure out why they are there.
"Being wrong". Come have a beer at my house. My wife will explain to you what it means to be wrong the first time you open your mouth, even if you're agreeing with her.
That might explain my tourettes. I can never get the pencil up there enough to get to the nose plugs without it hurting and getting a big nosebleed.

Helm

Yeah heaven forbid someone point out to someone else that he isn't the only person to have life happen. Only difference is his pay has gone up while a lot of others are working for much less. Unity doesn't really exist in aviation let alone NJASAP so there's no real need to fight for it.

Yeah heaven forbid someone point out to someone else that he isn't the only person to have life happen. Only difference is his pay has gone up while a lot of others are working for much less. Unity doesn't really exist in aviation let alone NJASAP so there's no real need to fight for it.

OK so just what do you want? How about we all go to the 7/7. Are you that stupid that you think that will bring you back? We have a LOT of Ultra guys sitting around home doing NOTHING since displacement. The 400, Encore. Encore Plus, X and Gulfstreams are all in disposal. That means that we have pilotys to draw from. But the company desires to keep an overworked skeleton crew. If things got uncontrollably bad, they'd be put to training and working and you'd still be gone.
But oh no, you still want to be mad at us. SO how about this....I'll just stop helping out the family members who need me. I'll stop donating at church. I'll stop buying Albuterol and Zopanex for my daughter's asthma and maybe she'll die. Maybe I can stop payments on my house and let the bank have it. Then I can move into an apartment in South PHX and leave my girls with the gangs while I'm gone.....all that just for you.
If you want to be slamming on someone, write letters to WB and JH. If you don't have the guts to do that, stop attacking us from behind a hidden screen name in an anonymous forum. I am a compassionate man, but I can not stand pointless whining!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back