• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Globals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First Global is now in CMH and should start revenue trips in about two weeks. Three more to follow this year.

First Global is now in CMH and should start revenue trips in about two weeks. Three more to follow this year.

Very good. And to boot our best of the best most senior respected pilots, many from them BBJ fleet, will be flying them. I should downgrade myself just so I can learn from them and study their airmanship. ;)

Very good. And to boot our best of the best most senior respected pilots, many from them BBJ fleet, will be flying them. I should downgrade myself just so I can learn from them and study their airmanship. ;)

Seniority sucks, don't it? In all seriousness, I was pleasantly surprised 10 of 11 SDP positions were awarded to the non-GLC fleet pilots. Not all were real senior, nor were they BBJ pilots. All regular bids, yea only 13 so far, were open to the whole membership. I just can't see all the conspiracies I guess.

Last edited:
Seniority sucks, don't it? In all seriousness, I was pleasantly surprised 10 of 11 SDP positions were awarded to the non-GLC fleet pilots. Not all were real senior, nor were they BBJ pilots. All regular bids, yea only 13 so far, were open to the whole membership. I just can't see all the conspiracies I guess.

Conspiracy theories usually don't pan out, except in the fevered imaginings of the theorists. What intrigues me about the Globals is whether they will be reliable enough for the flying we do.

Conspiracy theories usually don't pan out, except in the fevered imaginings of the theorists. What intrigues me about the Globals is whether they will be reliable enough for the flying we do.

The Globals will be fine G-4, more and more companies are buying Globals. and they're not buying those Globals just because Bombardier is giving them a better deal than Gulfstream, the airplane can do the job. It had a rough start, that's all

Let's check back in about 18 months. The airplane can be....finicky. If the crew isn't willing to push some extra buttons or reset a few breakers to make it happy enough to fly, the program could have some "issues."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back