• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Globals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No. Phenom program has absorbed remaining displaced crews.

Sounds like its time to recall a few then. Unless of course the guys still out there can handle the abuse. A friend in the Excel told me he had 3 straight 10 hour turns. Number 3 required the F word. That's just not sustainable.

Go to the FAA.GOV website and find Netjets. It'll tell how many a/c they have.

Multiply that by 6.xxx... When that number gets up to whatever the senior furlough is there should be recalls...

Last time I checked, NJA was below 400 a/c... I always figure about 420 a/c should start recalls.... But don't forget to factor in disposals and the rate they could possibly take deliveries

Sounds like its time to recall a few then. Unless of course the guys still out there can handle the abuse. A friend in the Excel told me he had 3 straight 10 hour turns. Number 3 required the F word. That's just not sustainable.

Agreed. Even with two vacation periods from Jan-May I logged 220 hrs in the X. Lots more transcons of late. More leisure travel as well.

Sounds like it is coming back. I think I flew a little south of 500 my first year in the X when we were busy as crap.

Only caveat is that in 2007 we all flew that much with 500 a/c.. Today it's being done with 400 a/c
Absolutely. Just looking at what a single pilot has done this year as opposed to 2007 / 08. No doubt flying is still down, but it sounds like it's coming out of the cellar.

Only caveat is that in 2007 we all flew that much with 500 a/c.. Today it's being done with 400 a/c

That's true but if that level of activity is across the board for everyone working there then more pilots (recalls) may be needed if flight demand continues to increase.

That's true but if that level of activity is across the board for everyone working there then more pilots (recalls) may be needed if flight demand continues to increase.

That would convey weakness in the EMT's bargaining position.

So don't hold your breath.

Besides, when the wheels DO come off the wagon with the new training float, minor attrition, anal glaucoma, etc. it will enhance OUR bargaining position.

The sooner the contract is done, the sooner the recalls will start.

Agreed that the company won't recall until the contract is done.

But don't confuse that for me wanting the contract done sooner rather than later. I want to see the contract done right, no matter how long that takes. Stand Strong.

Latest resources

Back