• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets ? for New hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sick time is your cotractural right. It is yours to use with no justification to be given to the company. Many people cry at weddings. With tears in your eyes you will likely develope a vision problem... and not see yourself going to work.

In the example above, 1994 was a VERY different time at NetJets. There are several Union Yings for management Yangs now.

There are other options too, like a leave of absence. NJA even granted LOAs for pilots to picket in the past year. :)

I'm sure a wedding, your wedding, is LOA grantable.

SAEflyer said:
Here's the situation...Getting married in March...Got my application done and ready to be walked in...Several thousand dollars already spent on wedding deposits...What are my chances of getting my wedding off if i get hired in say a month or two? Thanks guys!

Do the interview. Get the job. Finish the training and when March comes around, get married. I personally can't think of anyone whose gotten fired because they had to get married. Netjets is a good company and if they want quality pilots around they will cut you some slack. Remember, don't go in asking for permision to get married, just say your wedding is in March and you will be back to work when the honeymoon is over. Your still allowed to have a life.

Phi Alpha

Get a grip!

I would be stunned if they wouldn't gve you time off to get married!

Hell, you'll be on reserve anyway probably.

Besides, no training contract! They "can" you and you and your type rating haul ass.

I think they will work with you my friend.

I Hate Freight said:
If you you knew without a doubt that driving to the store had a 60% chance of resulting in a crash, would you go?

60% chance of a crash? Sounds like the last 2 presidential elections...

Latest resources

Back