• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Domicile Update 5/25

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck to those still in the hunt. It would have been nice to get the chance. Net Jets would be a good place to be, but it isn't the only place to be.

Pervis said:
There is currently NO provision in our contract to change domiciles once assigned.

I know of one new hire who just changed domiciles within the five listed for post ratification applicants. I have heard of another. Their own precedence just openned up a big can of worms. The local is very much aware of this as well.[/quote]

I noticed this as well. There is nothing in there that says they cant either.

Didn't tell them anything. Only willing to base in Dallas so I guess I'll wait. Actually it's fine 'cause I don't really want to start 7 and 7 'til my kids are in full time school next fall.

Actually put CS off earlier this year for that reason when they called the day after I submitted. I was very surprised and had expected a few months at the very least to get the process started so I told them that I had jumped the gun a little. It's the truth, but I'd be surprised if my chances there are not slim to none now.

I'd guess that they are still considering the other bases for future 2006 slots.

Good luck all.

Swaayze said:
Didn't tell them anything. Only willing to base in Dallas so I guess I'll wait. Actually it's fine 'cause I don't really want to start 7 and 7 'til my kids are in full time school next fall.

Actually put CS off earlier this year for that reason when they called the day after I submitted. I was very surprised and had expected a few months at the very least to get the process started so I told them that I had jumped the gun a little. It's the truth, but I'd be surprised if my chances there are not slim to none now.

I'd guess that they are still considering the other bases for future 2006 slots.

Good luck all.

Opportunities from both CS and NJA and you are deferring... A lot of pilots I know would kill for one of those opportunities. Good luck and let's hope those opportunities exist for you later on if you want them...

Pervis said:
There is currently NO provision in our contract to change domiciles once assigned.

I know of one new hire who just changed domiciles within the five listed for post ratification applicants. I have heard of another. Their own precedence just openned up a big can of worms. The local is very much aware of this as well.[/quote]

Damn right!

swampfan said:
This has probably been said before, but....for all who are considering NJA but have not applied because of the domicile issue, please think about sending an email to pilotrecruitment[EMAIL="[email protected]"]@netjets.com . This will give them some feedback on the number/quality of applicant they are bypassing due to this policy.[/EMAIL]

Sounds like an aoutstandimg idea. Use an anonymous email if you need to but NJA must hear this from you applicants. THIS is your best chance to help better yourselves NOW before negotiations begin again in 3.5 years.

Let them know that the DOMS are not doable.

Latest resources

Back