• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Swaayze

Received today via email:

Dear Crew applicant,

The purpose of this email is to update you as to the status of your application and hiring vacancies.
Vacancies are domicile dependant.
Remaining vacancies for 2006 are at CMH and LAX

The geographic preference we have listed for you is DAL
There are unfortunately no DAL domicile positions for the rest of the year.

If you would like to list CMH, LAX or Either/ANY domicile as your preference, please respond to this email with your name and choice.
You may also let us know if you will wait for future DAL domicile openings or if you are no longer interested in employment at NJA
I
There is currently NO provision in our contract to change domiciles once assigned.

New contract – a pdf copy is available at http://www.ibt1108.org/

Thanks for your interest in employment at NETJETS.
Please let us know if you have any questions.

NETJETS Aviation Crew Recruiting Team
www.netjets.com

Is NetJets have a hard time finding pilots to take CMH or LAX?

Everyone keeps talking about how NetJets is only hiring into these 2 domiciles at this time.
My question is: Are they having a difficult time finding applicants who are willing to go to them? Obviously I have only 1700 hours, so still a little ways away, but with rumors being that NetJets competitive is around 4000, I guess I am hoping to here that when I do reach the minimums, that I will have a better shot since I am willing to go to these 2 places.
Any insight, or is this just a wet dream?

There is currently NO provision in our contract to change domiciles once assigned. [/quote]

I know of one new hire who just changed domiciles within the five listed for post ratification applicants. I have heard of another. Their own precedence just openned up a big can of worms. The local is very much aware of this as well.

BengalsFan said:
Everyone keeps talking about how NetJets is only hiring into these 2 domiciles at this time.
My question is: Are they having a difficult time finding applicants who are willing to go to them? Obviously I have only 1700 hours, so still a little ways away, but with rumors being that NetJets competitive is around 4000, I guess I am hoping to here that when I do reach the minimums, that I will have a better shot since I am willing to go to these 2 places.
Any insight, or is this just a wet dream?

Bengals,

Either you have the minimums, or you don't. The second you have the requirements met, your resume should be in the mail. IMHO, the fact that you're willing to accept LAX or CMH will get you an interview ahead of the guy that has only DAL listed on his domicile preference sheet. Of course, this is all subject to change, based on the needs of the company. Maybe the list of willing candidates for LAX and CMH will dry up....but somehow, I doubt it. Good luck.

Arch

Got the email also. I'm not available until the end of the year, so I wonder how that will fare and if DAL will open up in Jan. Things that make you go hmmmm...

Yea I might apply to Flex; CS wants you to move w/i 120 min and I told the Mrs. that we'd stay put until she finishes grad school.

Hmmmmm, I didn't get the email and I have been on the waiting list for an interview since 2/10.....I wonder what that means? I put PBI as my domicile choice.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back