• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've got around just over 110 guys junior to me since mid-oct class. Thats not including second half of Feb. Thats also with a bit of a slow down in November/December. So say roughly three solid months of classes or prob. around 35 a month.

Anyone know what percent of the new hires are from Flight Options?
We have been hearing that they have over 300 applications on file from FLOPS pilots.

Anyone know what percent of the new hires are from Flight Options?
We have been hearing that they have over 300 applications on file from FLOPS pilots.

I heard the same number from a FLOPS guy at VNY.

There are a few CS still interviewing, even after their latest "pay adjustment". What I think it is, probably a more diverse fleet, and maybe getting to NJI some day, and do some long-haul flying. Well that and the 100 bases.

I got mine on the second-to-last day of Indoc. I assume that's because they know we'll be playing with the stupid things all day long at that point, and not paying attention to the instructor! :laugh:

I got mine on the second-to-last day of Indoc. I assume that's because they know we'll be playing with the stupid things all day long at that point, and not paying attention to the instructor! :laugh:

Ha! So true. They are smart to do it that way.

How about medical benefits? how does that work there?

Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance all start on your first day of class, for your whole family. Premiums are 100% paid by the company, and that's locked in for the duration of our union contract.

Latest resources

Back