• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It will vary from month to month, but I believe there are usually two or maybe three per month. Class size can vary, but I hear a lot of people saying that they tend to have 20-30 in their indoc. I think my indoc class was about 26 people at the beginning. Obviously some months have less training than others as the company is probably looking to hire anywhere from 300-450 this year, depending on who's telling the story.

The February 11th class had 13 people in it, for what it's worth. There was a February 4th class as well, about the same size if I remember correctly.

At company recurrent last week they told us that they would be hiring between 420 and 450 pilots this year. You can probably bet on two classes a month to accomplish this.

Could someone post a synopsis of the Indoc process? What is covered, testing, daily schedules, etc?

Very good experience. Daily schedule 8-5 on the dot, except pool day. They spend 5 days or so sharing company info, signing up for great benies, some ethic classes, etc.... Rest of the days spent in FOM, and other aspects of the company. The instructors were great and very helpful. They do a great job preparing you for the test and giving you the info you need out on the line. International part could use some refinement, other than that it was all good. Bury your head in the FOM for the 10 days and you will get through with flying colors.

Enjoy your days at home after indoc, be sure to learn your A/C memory items, flows and limitations while sitting around at home because when you hit A/C training its a fire hose! If you have those down before you hit FS it will make life much easier.

Good luck.

In addition to hyflin's good post, you'll also get fitted for uniforms during indoc and hopefully have those items delivered not too long after training. You'll also get presentations from various people and departments around the company to help you get a grasp on the company.

As for the final written test, pay attention in class, read the FOM and it's pretty straight-forward.

Good luck and enjoy indoc.

451 to be hired this year.
Interviewing 30-35 per week.
Continuing for at least next few years.
Still hear "5,000 pilots" used frequently.
You do the math.
Telling new hires up to five year upgrade.
Roughly 65% of pilots are captains.
80-90 pilot attrition per year on average or roughly 3%.

Headquarters/campus announcement soon maybe next week.

;)

Latest resources

Back