• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets/Cessna

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whatever Humphrey, you trolled last time things got ugly. The CA pilots have bigger things to worry about than you. Good luck and wish you the best, you're gonna need it.

YEAH, how bout that union vote now?

Obama has NOT helped the economy and the unemployment/deficit numbers prove it. The union didn't help CA and the unemployed CA pilots will soon prove that. Great job folks. You got it all correct (tongue in cheek). You have ruined a great company.

When was the Union voted in? How much time did they have to make any improvements? How long has management had time to...um...manage?

Also, unemployment is going DOWN. Today's numbers show unemployment as 8.3% in a 5th straight monthly decline.

Although neither points above will help conditions at CA, neither does setting blame on Unions, politics, or global warming.

Not something I would do to people that worked for me... I guess thats why I'll never be in management....

It would be tough, but management's job is to maximize shareholder value by maximum profits. The company's raison d'etre is not to employ people as a social benefit. If it stays profitable, it can hire more people as needed, however. The tertiary benefit of profitability is hiring, with profits to the stockholders remaining paramount, it seems to me.

Because the ones affected don't need some tool touting from the top of the seniority heap still drinking the kool-aid and saying I don't have anything to worry about.

You people have it so wrong. Yes CA is getting out of the Frac business because it is dead. We are moving on to bigger and better things. NetJets with a huge order? Give me a break. If CA is not making money, how can any of the other "fractional" companies be? Do you people have the big time secret solution to this? I think not. NetJet boys, keep your panties on. CA may be restructuring, but in no way are we going out of business. Cessna is not going to give up on a good business model that we have. You may think that you own the market (as always) but you're just the 800# gorilla, and nobody is afraid of you.

Latest resources

Back