Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets' Captains need to get over themselves!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys this was US Air East. They were both old.

Had a younger guy been flying they wouldn't have run through the flock of birds. But do to delayed synaptic response times and poor eye sight of the "older gentlemen" in the left seat they ran right through them. Unfortunately, what was thought to be a very long runway, by the older gentlemen, turned out to be a river.

My comment was directed at the bird strike. The SIC was flying at that time.
I didn't think hyflyin was being satirical. If he was I'm sorry for my comment to him. However, av8tr and G200, piss off.
Hey 200...I think you really pissed em off. Can you please say your sorry and move on.:laugh:

Had a younger guy been flying they wouldn't have run through the flock of birds. But do to delayed synaptic response times and poor eye sight of the "older gentlemen" in the left seat they ran right through them. Unfortunately, what was thought to be a very long runway, by the older gentlemen, turned out to be a river.

My comment was directed at the bird strike. The SIC was flying at that time.
I didn't think hyflyin was being satirical. If he was I'm sorry for my comment to him. However, av8tr and G200, piss off.

Yes, I was. Thought I made that clear with the part about "making up stories". No worries though, it is a sensitive subject with some. Honestly didn't have to many probs with the age 65 rule, just thought the timing was bad. Now would be a good time though, just think if we could get congress to focus on raising the age to 70. It could possibly stop them from focusing on America and the socialization of our banking, health care and manufacturing jobs. Perhaps that is something we can talk about on c-spam for 20 or 30 weeks.

:beer:

Hey all you super captains, guess who of the two on 1549 has more total time? Thats right, the FO.

Hey all you super captains, guess who of the two on 1549 has more total time? Thats right, the FO.

That's funny stuff. Personally, I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a hero Sully is. He did his job and that's that. I don't care how old he was or what he did in his extra time. He did a great job making sure the airplane was straight and level. Leave it at that.

bump 397

bump 398

bump 399

Whooo hoooo!

400!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back