Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets' Captains need to get over themselves!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get my cofffee and shut the F&*K up.

oh F*##k i'm back to being an FO. :(

It's Veteran's Day today. If you're a Veteran, thank you for your service and sacrifice for our country.

Another thing someone pointed out is that we don't know the CA's side of the story, which is true.

I myself know that when I started out flying commuter T-props I was 29, had a thinner skin, and less maturity and experience than know. By experience I mean in dealing with conflict and resolution with others I worked closely with (pilots).

I've had FO's get testy with me when I don't let them land or takeoff at DCA when they have less than 100 hours. Tough, that's the regs and DCA can be a tough cookie. He got over it. This guy will too.

Personally, I am sick of people thinking the world owes them something because they "did this, or did that." What happened to earning your way. Gaining respect from your colleages. Stop complaining that "Captain Flyitall" is not giving you any legs...speak up. Stop complaining that " they owe me a call back.".....make the call happen for you because the truth is they don't owe you sh!t.

I am only in my lower 30's and I think my generation has a lot to learn about what it is "owed" in life.

It is called a inflated sense of entitlement. Didn't you realize that when you were born that the world owed you a 6 digit flying job and all the beer you can drink.:rolleyes:

My brother-in-law who flies for a major says they have a name for this disorder. It is called S.N.A.P. it stands for Sensitive New Age Pilot, it comes from watching too much Oprah, or that is what some people believe.

It is called a inflated sense of entitlement. Didn't you realize that when you were born that the world owed you a 6 digit flying job and all the beer you can drink.:rolleyes:

My brother-in-law who flies for a major says they have a name for this disorder. It is called S.N.A.P. it stands for Sensitive New Age Pilot, it comes from watching too much Oprah, or that is what some people believe.

haha....that would explain it. Its a good thing I spent my time watching Dr. Phil. I am still a jerk, but I feel better about it. ;)

<<<< Obviously Mike you're not a Top Gear fan! >>>>

You couldn't be further from the truth - one of the best programmes on UK television!! Latest episode (this week) had the 3 guys driving 3 different 'Merican "muscle" cars, including doing one mile speed trials at Bonneville (170+ mph!!!) - & they all liked the cars! :eek:

Must have been the hot weather on the salt strip!! :D

Our Veterans' Day today too - nice coverage of Intrepid back in NY harbour.

Would it make you feel better if you could fly pax from an RJ or just be happy you are at the best aviation job in the world. Gold seal flight instructor,now thats funny..... Turns around TEB...

That procedure can only be flown by a netjets captain in the left seat while the f/o s not occupying the right seat. Said f/o must be in the back with the pax as to not disturb the highly decorated netjets captain.

Before you get your panties in a bunch, this is humor..

That procedure can only be flown by a netjets captain in the left seat while the f/o s not occupying the right seat. Said f/o must be in the back with the pax as to not disturb the highly decorated netjets captain.

Before you get your panties in a bunch, this is humor..

LMAO.....great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back