Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

acaTerry

SAPM
Is the bypass pay still in effect? I just saw a verrrrry junior 400XP award. It's my fleet and I did not bid but he is junior to me. Is bypass applicable to me?
OhPleaseOhPleaseOhPlease

Daggonit!

I got my hopes up b/c the CA Italked to the other day said it was b/c the old contract is still in effectuntil a new one is settled. That really is a letdown.

From my understanding, the reason you don't get bypass pay is because you are in the same fleet. The bypass program should still be up and running, but you only get it if someone junior to you in a different fleet is awarded captain. So for you to get captain pay, you need to either: a) bid and be awarded 400xp captain, or b) have someone junior to you in a different fleet (Ultra) be awarded a captain slot.

If this is wrong, I'm sure someone will jump on here and correct me. Afterall, I'm just a FNG as well!:)

Regards,
FlyWest

I'm sure payroll will screw up and pay you anyways. Do you have access to our board?

acaTerry said:
Daggonit!

I got my hopes up b/c the CA Italked to the other day said it was b/c the old contract is still in effectuntil a new one is settled. That really is a letdown.

Why didn't you bid it?

lots of bids comin' round the corner. Don't know who the instructors will be though.

Latest resources

Back