NetJets Bypass

acaTerry

SAPM
Total Time
7000+
Is the bypass pay still in effect? I just saw a verrrrry junior 400XP award. It's my fleet and I did not bid but he is junior to me. Is bypass applicable to me?
OhPleaseOhPleaseOhPlease

acaTerry

SAPM
Total Time
7000+
Daggonit!

I got my hopes up b/c the CA Italked to the other day said it was b/c the old contract is still in effectuntil a new one is settled. That really is a letdown.

flywest

Respect my authoritaaahh!
Total Time
+3000
From my understanding, the reason you don't get bypass pay is because you are in the same fleet. The bypass program should still be up and running, but you only get it if someone junior to you in a different fleet is awarded captain. So for you to get captain pay, you need to either: a) bid and be awarded 400xp captain, or b) have someone junior to you in a different fleet (Ultra) be awarded a captain slot.

If this is wrong, I'm sure someone will jump on here and correct me. Afterall, I'm just a FNG as well!:)

Regards,
FlyWest

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
I'm sure payroll will screw up and pay you anyways. Do you have access to our board?

Ultra Grump

Mmmmm...beer....
Total Time
years
acaTerry said:
Daggonit!

I got my hopes up b/c the CA Italked to the other day said it was b/c the old contract is still in effectuntil a new one is settled. That really is a letdown.
Why didn't you bid it?

Hawkered

Total Time
lots of bids comin' round the corner. Don't know who the instructors will be though.

Lancair

Total Time
Terry, Easy way to bid, log into crewops website, bids, print the one you want sign it and fax it in. Easy as that takes 2 minutes. I usually do them when I'm passing through a Signature.

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
Just send it in via pager. They accept that and bidding your 7n7 lines too.

Semore Butts

Total Time
9000+
Any way you want it!

I just type out a word document saying I want to bid for Captain on so and so aircraft, bid closing date of whatever.

Then just fax it to the number on the bid announcement.

squonk

Who is the gaucho, amigo?
Total Time
Terry,

Did you check the pilots lounge in CMH? There is usually some there and the drop box is on the wall.

acaTerry

SAPM
Total Time
7000+
Ah looks like I gotta wait another month (!) :eek: for the next one to come out. If things don't screetch to a halt that is...