NetJets - April interviewees Part 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jegermeister

Ok after 12 pages the last thread was starting to go off topic. Please use another thread if you have questions about the interview process (ie. the phone interview, how long from application....) or want to bash eachother.

Let me recap what I got off the last thread.

1. Many of us who received the email from Derinda stating that an offer will be coming are still waiting. It seems like April 22 was the point where people are still waiting from.

2. Derinda has been replaced.

3. Kelly called several of us two weeks ago saying that we should hear something within two weeks. I emailed her yesterday and haven't heard back from her yet.

4. A few have started indoc that interviewed in May.

5. Rachel is running the show now.

What I'm trying to find out is.....
Did the April folks get the short end of the stick with a regime change?
What happened with Derinda?
What does the July indoc class look like? Is it full of April folks? If not are they from May or even June?
Any info on the Aug 18th class?
Has hiring slowed? For example June had about 32 in it. Is the July/August group smaller?

Thanks Jeger

deleted and reposted on different thread

Last edited:
I interviewed April 22nd and I have not received anything official from NetJets. After e-mailing Derinda in June I got an unofficial thumbs up. I can also report that one person I interviewed with is in the July 21 class.

I did not receive a call the first week of July however, I e-mailed this week and was told to be patient that news would be coming as soon as possible. I think there are several people in the same boat.? Standing by and hoping for GREAT news soon!!!

I interviewd May 22nd got an e-mail from Derinda, unofficial thumbs up also. No word since then.

I do know of couple guys starting class next monday, one who interviewed a month before me and one that interviewed same day as me, no clue as to how they select who to call and when.

So it sounds like 1 from the week of April 22-24, has started and a couple more from May.

Anyone on the inside have any idea what's going on?

Did they decide to write us off since we interviewed under Derinda?

Did they decide to write us off since we interviewed under Derinda?

Like I said earlier I received an e-mail this week asking for my patience and that they had not forgotten about me. NetJets has not written us off they are very busy and some things need to settle down before we get called. I'm just as anxious to get on as anyone else but, I know that the wait will be well worth it. Can't wait to get the official call to come to class.

Same here guys I interviewed on the 22nd of April and received the unofficial email from Derinda in June. Still waiting for the official call hopefully it comes sooner than later.

The 2 weeks are just about up for those of us that got the call on July 3rd. Hopefully they got the training situation straightened out and class date calls go out tommorow. It's been almost 3 months. I can't feel my legs! Now where did I put that extra can of patience?

Actually my two weeks from my phone call came and went today. I was called on July 2nd, so I was hoping to hear something today. I know they are pretty backed up over there... so I'll be patient.

I am personally aware of an applicant who submitted an application and was invited to a phone interview not more than a month later.

Remember, you are competing with other pilots in your peer group.

This guy is career corporate with Sabre experience.

Military, Frax, Airline are also other peer groups.

Latest resources

Back