• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets - April interviewees Part 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got a different e-mail stating that they are reviewing my application and that I would receive and update in the coming weeks. I guess that means that I didn't get the thumbs up after all and I'm still waiting for an answer. Anyone else get an e-mail like this one?

Last edited:
I interviewed at the end of April and I just got an email from them saying they are still evaluating my qualifications and the qualifications of the people that they are interviewing currently. They hope to provide me with more information in the coming weeks.

I do not know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I guess it is good considering I have not heard anything since my interview that is official but bad considering since I have not heard anything that I had the job.

I just do not get it!!!

I interviewed at the end of April and I just got an email from them saying they are still evaluating my qualifications and the qualifications of the people that they are interviewing currently. They hope to provide me with more information in the coming weeks.

I do not know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I guess it is good considering I have not heard anything since my interview that is official but bad considering since I have not heard anything that I had the job.

I just do not get it!!!

I got the same email and I certainly don't interpret it as anything but a bad thing. How do you go from; "we will be extending you an offer" to; "we are evaluating your qualifications?" Very disappointing!! The way they have handled applicants the last few months has been extremely unproffessional. I hope, for the sake of those applying now that they get their act together because this is totally unacceptable for a company that proffesses to be the most professional in the business.

I got the same email and I certainly don't interpret it as anything but a bad thing. How do you go from; "we will be extending you an offer" to; "we are evaluating your qualifications?" Very disappointing!! The way they have handled applicants the last few months has been extremely unproffessional. I hope, for the sake of those applying now that they get their act together because this is totally unacceptable for a company that proffesses to be the most professional in the business.

I got the exact same email, and felix took the words right out of my mouth. I'm starting to have some serious concerns about how we've been treated.

We're being treated like typical airline passengers (except mine, of course)...kept in the dark, and being fed sh!t.

If I didn't get the job, just tell me...you won't hurt my feelings, and I'll go on with my life or reapply. But, for the love of God, tell us something. It's been about 3 months for some.

Is this how the owners are treated?

Last edited:
I got the same e-mail a few hours ago.

Although it does not say its an offer, I am glad to see some communication.

I guess I am still in the running. Interviewed May 21.

I really hope a "thank you but no thank you" letter don't go out to those who got the Not so good email today. It is wrong to let someone believe they got hired for 3 month and send out a no thank you letter. I think Derinda being replace has alot to do with this. Seems like they did a second interview board review on those interviewees who got the unoffcial email from Derinda, and decided to only extend an offer to a few. Maybe that is why it took so long. This is just my guess.

Latest resources

Back