• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets - April interviewees Part 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I finally got the call from Rachel today offering me the job. No class date yet, she said that information will be coming in the next couple of weeks. For those of you keeping score, I interviewed on April 24-25, and got the "unoffical offer" email from Derinda the first week of June.

Can't wait to start!!
Same thing here. Got the official offer today. Though interviewed end of May, and got the unofficial letter in the beginning of June.

For the next people to post that they got the call (good or bad), will you please include your interveiw date so the rest of us still waiting will have an idea of when we may expect our call or letter. Thanks.

Interviewed third week of April. Mass confusion for awhile. Offered a positon three months, one day later. Wife very happy now, husband no longer acting like petulant child.

AMF

Last edited:
If it's only taken you 4800 hrs to find your dream job, then you need to count your blessings. A lot of us have been paying our dues at crappy companies for 2 -3 times that long.

Congratulations!

And how did your phone interview go?;)

For those who got the official call last week, do you remember what is the time-line regarding the upcoming emails? She mentioned something about I'd receive an email about background check and another email about class date. I'm a little confused about the background check procedure, am I supposed to send in some forms or something?

For those who got the official call last week, do you remember what is the time-line regarding the upcoming emails? She mentioned something about I'd receive an email about background check and another email about class date. I'm a little confused about the background check procedure, am I supposed to send in some forms or something?
I just received my email today...telling me that I will receive two more emails from different people with various forms & that a class date cannot be assigned until the background check is complete.

Basically, it is each and every form (PRIA, Criminal history, DMV, employment history, etc...) that we have already filled out..twice I believe.

--Don't get me wrong, I feel very blessed to have this opportunity-- but why all the redundancy?? Seems like it creates a lot more work for them than they need to be doing. Who knows , perhaps someone simply lost all the background stuff...

I just received my email today...telling me that I will receive two more emails from different people with various forms & that a class date cannot be assigned until the background check is complete.

Basically, it is each and every form (PRIA, Criminal history, DMV, employment history, etc...) that we have already filled out..twice I believe.

--Don't get me wrong, I feel very blessed to have this opportunity-- but why all the redundancy?? Seems like it creates a lot more work for them than they need to be doing. Who knows , perhaps someone simply lost all the background stuff...

Yep...got this email also. Still seems like they're trying to sort things out in CMH.

Now the presently pertinent question: how long until we get THESE emails..seems like an endless succession of waiting for the next step so far. Perhaps that is their delay tactic. Logic still unknown.
Again- glad to be given the shot @ a career there!

Latest resources

Back