• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets - April interviewees Part 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed April 22. Got the unofficial e-mail in June. Got a call on June 30 with an official offer and indoc date of July 21. However, I received another job offer later the same day, and had to call and turn down the indoc class (yes, GASP!...but it is a dream job). Good luck to all those waiting.

Just received an email this morning from NJ pilot recruitment telling me that I'd be contacted with further information on the week of July 21st, and welcoming me to NetJets... I did not send them an email first, so this was not in reply to one I sent them.
I interviewed in May.

Just received an email this morning from NJ pilot recruitment telling me that I'd be contacted with further information on the week of July 21st, and welcoming me to NetJets... I did not send them an email first, so this was not in reply to one I sent them.
I interviewed in May.

Congrats and welcome. This should help squelch those that have said NJA has stopped hiring.

Now the hard part begins. Wondering which aircraft they will offer you and which of the 100 bases to pick this month. :pimp:

Enjoy and discuss.

I interviewed in May.

I just got the same email! I hope this means an August class!

I just got the same email! I hope this means an August class!

Welcome! Unfortunately, Jager is not provided. You will have to bring your own. Can I offer you a diet pepsi with your great career?:)

I'd be happy to drink a Pepsi. I'm not a big drinker, the name is in reference to a song by Die Toten Hosen (Ein kleine Jegermeister).

That email was a big relief. I was really starting to question if this door of opportunity was still open for me.

Latest resources

Back