• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets - April interviewees Part 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got the call today as well! I am so EXCITED! congrats to all who got the call and good luck to those still waiting.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the problems getting called. Fortunately you will forget about that shortly after starting. Also it looks as though there is gonna be a nice mixture of aircraft available to newhires. You may get lucky and get the Falcon.

. Also it looks as though there is gonna be a nice mixture of aircraft available to newhires. You may get lucky and get the Falcon.
It is funny. You always hear the falcon is a possibility but the last new hire to get a falcon was in May 2006. But there will certainly be a variety of planes for new hires. The only problem is you have no choice in the matter. There is no rhyme or reason to their selection process either.

did you or bigshinyjet get the 'application under review' email? Someone I recommended got it last week, and I was wondering if he might be getting something more informative and less cryptic then that email.
I, like so many of us, did get that email last week...so I guess (at least in my case and one other I know of) you can at least take the "information to come in the comings weeks" part at face value. In my case it took exactly one week.
...Also- they did say that they'd be e-mailing me next week with more details as to when my indoc. class will be (she estimated sometime in Sept. perhaps). She said aircraft assignment will not be given until I show up..

Best of luck! Keep your hope alive, as difficult as it seems. (i invterviewed in late April)

did you or bigshinyjet get the 'application under review' email? Someone I recommended got it last week, and I was wondering if he might be getting something more informative and less cryptic then that email.
Sorry- re-read your email.. best of luck to your referred friend, I should say.

Sorry- re-read your email.. best of luck to your referred friend, I should say.

Thanks! Yeah, I've been here since Nov '06, but congratulations to you! And my friend did get the 'official job offer' today and is also waiting on a class date.

Thanks! Yeah, I've been here since Nov '06, but congratulations to you! And my friend did get the 'official job offer' today and is also waiting on a class date.
Great news!.. can't wait for your friend & I to join you. I think NJA is going to be the the positive change in my life (from my sh!tty regional) that I've been yearning for.

If it's only taken you 4800 hrs to find your dream job, then you need to count your blessings. A lot of us have been paying our dues at crappy companies for 2 -3 times that long.

Congratulations!

I finally got the call from Rachel today offering me the job. No class date yet, she said that information will be coming in the next couple of weeks. For those of you keeping score, I interviewed on April 24-25, and got the "unoffical offer" email from Derinda the first week of June.

Can't wait to start!!

Latest resources

Back