• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets - April interviewees Part 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Update....Well, last week I received the email saying I would hear further on the week of the 21st. Today I just received a phone call offering an August class date. Good Luck to everyone else waiting to hear. I can't wait to start

Last edited:
I also interviewed on April 22nd, but it took them until June to give me the thumbs down. I think I screwed myself in the Sim. I will be reapplying in October (6 months) for next year considering I cannot get out of the 121 world of aviation fast enough. Also it took nearly 20 months from my initial paperwork to get the interview. I hope that doesn't happen again.

Congrats to those finally getting the call. Perhaps things will start moving more quickly. I hope so as I'm anxiously waiting to hear something post-phone interview. And even more so today after seeing that cool QS Sovereign at KLCI !! My 9 yr old thought your take off was wicked cool....:cool:

Calls are going out again. Just got the official one. What a wait. We are excited in this house though. No class date. Interviewed end of April. I wish you all the best of luck!!!

Just got my official call as well. Told them to shove the job up their....kidding.. I'm very happy! (of course not happy that it took this long..)
Congrats to those getting the calls & hang in there to those still waiting.
:beer:

Just got my official call as well. Told them to shove the job up their....kidding.. I'm very happy! (of course not happy that it took this long..)
Congrats to those getting the calls & hang in there to those still waiting.
:beer:

did you or bigshinyjet get the 'application under review' email? Someone I recommended got it last week, and I was wondering if he might be getting something more informative and less cryptic then that email.

Thanks

did you or bigshinyjet get the 'application under review' email? Someone I recommended got it last week, and I was wondering if he might be getting something more informative and less cryptic then that email.

Thanks

I got the "evaluation" email 2 weeks ago, and also got the call today. So it appears that the "evaluation" email is not bad news after all.

Just got the offical call!!! I didn't get either the good email or the not so good email last week. No class date, she said it will not be in Aug. Congrats to all who got the call today!!

Latest resources

Back