• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's some info.

Sent in app end of Aug.
App. accepted early Sep.
Interview end of October.
Class date in Feb of '07.

I handwrote mine.
I don't have the neatest writing, but they still called me for the interview.
I think you should try to make it as neat as possible, but don't necessarily have to type.

Hope this helps a little.

LAsaab,

Was Feb the earliest date they offered you, or did you have other comitments that prevented you from taking an earlier class?

I typed mine. It wasn't fun and took forever since I hadn't used a typewriter...ever. I honestly don't think it would have looked any neater than if I had hand written it carefully. I still would have inevitably screwed it up once or twice like I did with the typewriter anyway.

Good luck to all.

First I tried to scan the whole application into a .pdf file and fill it out there, but I couldn't get the printed results to look exactly like the original. Then I just made lots of copies, practiced until it looked neat, and hand wrote the original.

Now this is where I get abused.
I have the 2500 however on the app, in the time sheet it states not to include Simulator time. My 2500 includes 90 in the sim from FSI and Simuflight for Lear recurrent. So now I have to wait three more months to apply to get the 90.
Thoughts.

Hi!

I know what waiting for the time is like. I had almost 3500, but I had to wait on the 2500 airplane.

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back