• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets App

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, some tickets *could* be considered misdemeanors, such as street racing, DUI, evading police, speeding more than certain amount over the limit, etc... (we had fun that night)

But your basic running a stop sign is just an infraction.

I am dealing with this new application process as well. It is safe to assume that they will send you the DMV items at a later date? Also will this mean you can only send it in via snail mail, or is there a way to attach the application via e-mail. Thanks ?

Another quick question for those of you who recieved the application the old fashioned way. On the cover page of the application where the name goes on the right margin, was that already filled out bfore it was sent to you? If not did you fill it out or leave it blank? If it was filled out was it last name first? Thanks

Quick Question. Once the app to NJ is in how and when will the contact you? Do they send out letters informing you that you application has been received or do you simply get a call if you get the interview???

in the recent past ( few weeks ) they send an " application accepted " email when they get it and like what they see

My understanding is that the initial action is to send your resume and cover letter. Don't confuse this action with applying. If you are invited to apply, they will send you an APPLICATION. It is a booklet. You have the option of printing the application off the website. I did not fill it out online, nor am I sure you can. I am curious to know if anyone has successfully done it this way. After completing the app with additional resume, cover letter, all paperwork signed/notorized/ect., and including DMV record, it's ready to be submitted. After they receive the application and determine that you are someone they are interested in, you will receive an email after about a month to let you know you are in the "Q" for an interview invite.

Latest resources

Back