Netjets App

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sioux1

Just a quick question. I was going to start the process and email my cover letter and resume and I saw on their site that they want you to send in the application on the web at the same time. I thought the process was that they mail you the app along with the DMV stuff. Then you send that in.

The last time I really looked at the site was last year. Has this change been in effect for a while?

Thanks for the answers!!

If you have not received an app yet then you need to e-mail and/or send a resume with cover letter to the address on their website. If they like your resume and you meet the requirements then they will send you an app packet with all the DMV and FAA material. Once you send the app in then they will review your stuff and determine if you get an interview. I hope this helps and be prepared for a long process.

That's what I thought, but on the website it says this:

Pilots may apply for employment with NetJets by submitting a resume along with a cover letter via email or regular mail.

If you are submitting an application for NetJets Aviation, Inc. (Citation, Hawker, Gulfstream 200, Falcon, Boeing aircraft) please also complete the NetJets Aviation, Inc. Employment Application and include it with your resume and cover letter.

For Citation, Hawker, Gulfstream 200, Falcon, Boeing aircraft mail to:
NetJets Aviation, Inc.
Attn: Pilot Recruitment
4111 Bridgeway Avenue
Columbus, OH 43219-1882
[email protected]

It says to include the application with resume and cover letter. Is this new or has it been up there the whole time? Am I misunderstanding something? Thanks for the quick reply

It says to include the application with resume and cover letter. Is this new or has it been up there the whole time? Am I misunderstanding something? Thanks for the quick reply

Whoa, that's definitely new! When I e-mailed my resume in early 2006, they sent a paper application in response to it. Looks like they're now getting it out of the way electronically, which is probably a good thing.

Wow is right! They are at least getting closer to an online app. No doubt the workload has climbed over the past few months.

Last edited:
New to me as well and I just had my application accepted two weeks ago. They sent me the paper app the first week of Nov. The times they are a changin'.

I believe they are saying you have to send in your cover letter and resume WITH the application....again. That is what I did and I recieved the application recieved e-mail over a month ago.

Yes that is what we are saying. I visited the website and the app is still the same except you have to download it print it and fill it out sending the resume, cover letter and app in at the same time.

This must be really new. I sent my resume in last week and received the application two days ago.

Same here. I e-mailed a cover letter with my resume and received a packet in the mail yesterday.

By the way---maybe a dumba$$ question but I'm not exactly building rockets on my days off---do misdemeanors include traffic ticket(s). Of course, not saying that I've actually had any (tickets) or anything. Just for the record of course.

Latest resources

Back