• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets App

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think they are moving quicker. I sent my packet in and was notified it was accepted within 6 days and that was over the Thanksgiving holiday. Not sure if I just hit it at a lucky time?

My app packet was received (confirmed through FedEx) on Dec 3rd. Still no word. Is that normal or is one month about the norm for an acceptance email? What kinds of things could hold up the process? Waiting is no fun.

Does any one know at what point in time you can reapply? Think I remember seeing 3 months some where but cant seem to find it.

Just heard of a colleague who was hired. 3 weeks from app to accept email, then 1 month to interview invite, 2 weeks to interview, then hire notification in 5 days. So 2 1/2 months for him!

-------

wow that is FAST! I should get my internal help on it :)

double post

I just downloaded the app, sent my resume and cover letter today via overnight. I'll let you know what happens. I Figured it might take a step out of the process, but I guess I'll have to do the DMV stuff still. I didn't see that on the online app anywhere? Anyone else do it this way?

Latest resources

Back