• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets App

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know I'm bringing back an old thread but said I would post when I heard something. Dec 18, I overnighted the downloaded app (hand written) with my resume and cover letter. Got the app accepted email today. Just siad to fax my DMV records to them and wait to see if I was selected for an interview. WoooooHooooo!

Last edited:
Wow. It took one month from the time you sent in your app, to the time you get the accepted email? Wow.
Ok. So how do you go about getting your dmv records???

Also, I have about 4 friends that fly there and I just sent my app, cv, and resume in a few days ago. Should I get them to write me a letter now and send it in or whats the best way to get inside help from my buddies?

Last edited:
I got mine online. Go to your state website, or just google DMV records (Texas) or whatever. They mail them to you in 5-7 days if you pay extra.

Don't know when the best time to get your buddies help is. I would guess after you get the app accepted email?

I know I'm bringing back an old thread but said I would post when I heard something. Dec 18, I overnighted the downloaded app (hand written) with my resume and cover letter. Got the app accepted email today. Just siad to fax my DMV records to them and wait to see if I was selected for an interview. WoooooHooooo!

Im in the same boat as you, I overnighted the .pdf app, cover letter, resume on dec 18, received the email just a few days ago requesting the DMV records, which I faxed asap. The email says you will be notified if selected for an interview, so fingers crossed!!

Wow. It took one month from the time you sent in your app, to the time you get the accepted email? Wow.
Ok. So how do you go about getting your dmv records???

Also, I have about 4 friends that fly there and I just sent my app, cv, and resume in a few days ago. Should I get them to write me a letter now and send it in or whats the best way to get inside help from my buddies?

I sent letters of rec when my buddies sent in their resumes. HR attaches it to you packet so I don't think the timing matters that much.

Latest resources

Back